Thursday 8 January 2015

Day 8 of 30 Day Challenge...

Hello Ladies..

Day 8!!

This one might interest a few of you..
If like me you love looking or knowing what people eat then you might like this one..

"What I ate today"

As we speak I am trying to be good and eat well.. 
Over the Christmas I lost 2lbs. 
I still ate what I wanted but in small amounts, to curb my cravings but also did not indulge into a food coma either. 
If you want a future post on what I am doing daily to lose weight and keep my self on a healthy and moderate diet, then let me know. 


BREAKFAST!

"8 am start..."

Starting with the most important meal of the day..

I had a cup of hot water and 3 slices of lemon. (I felt a sore throat this morning to I felt this may curb it)

I then had a slice of brown toast with a little butter and strawberry jam. (I love me some jam,ha)


MID-MORNING SNACK!!

"11 am"

To curb me till lunch, and to stop me from eating junk. I had a clementine and a banana. 



LUNCH!!!


"2pm"

Today I was quiet hungry for lunch, which never really happens. I can hold out for a long time before I get hungry but today my tummy wanted food.

I had a cup of hot tea, as have been feeling cold. I then had 2 slices of yeast free soda bread, some cheadder cheese and tomato relish on top. 
It was yummy and really felt filled after it.



DINNER!!!!

"6.15pm"

Tonight after a long Christmas with potatoes and heavy foods etc, myself and my boyfriend opted for a veggie and bacon/rasher (what was left over in my fridge) stir fry with wholewheat noodles and a sweet chilli and soy sauce dressing. I used coconut oil to cook this with. A light a filling dinner and we both love it. Its quick and easy and if you are in a rush or have come in late, all you do is pop them into the pan. I used a packet sauce today with the soy, but I do like mixing Honey and soy or sweet chilli sauce, soy and lime juice together as an alternative. My boyfriend bought the one we used on a shop and said I would try it. I had a glass of water with this. 

BEFORE


AFTER
 (i added frankfurters to it just as i was craving hot dogs, so this curbed my urge)







I was suppose to go for a walk today but the wheather is lashing and windy.:( I know that is not an excuse for many of you, but I am just out of a flu and I am not chancing getting sick again. As it knocks me for a full week!

I hope you liked this post. If you would like to see maybe a few more of what I ate days in future posts, let me know and would love to share. I am no Jamie Oliver or Nigella but I do like cooking and trying new things. 


Heres where you can find me:

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until tomorrow...

Heres DAY 7 & DAY 6

Toodles...


Natalie xx

Sorry for lack for pictures during morning and mid day. 






2 comments:

  1. i love posts like this... im a bit nosy so i like seeing what people are getting up to and eating etc haha! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/gluten-free-cupcakes.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally the same Amy. I love post like this too. Might do a bit more of these next month.
      x

      Delete