Thursday 8 January 2015

What I got for Christmas....

Hello Dolls...

A few of ye asked about my Christmas Presents. 
I kinda was himming and huaing whether I would post this as I did not want to brag or want to look like I was bragging.
I am very lucky to have a great partner and family. 
I would never buy any of these items myself, as I usually put my money to bills, so to get something like I got for Christmas, I treasure and thank my family and partner for. 

I do love these posts and YouTube videos on what people got. Kinda gives me ideas for buying for people next year or presents for birthdays this coming year.

I am only going to post a photo what my Boyfriend got me.  As I do not want to put public what close family got me incase they are not happy, but I have gotten my Boyfriends consent. 


What I was blessed with was..

River Island tote bag
Mac Lipsticks in Rebel and Ruby Woo
Inglot Freedom Palette with Shadows:
#390, #357, #48, #43, #498
Frozen and 22 Jump Street dvds
MAC Studio Sculpt in NC15
A charm for my pandora bracelet
Coco Chanel 30ml perfume.

I know this may be alot to everyone, but we never go on holidays or go clubbing at weekends. We save a little a year to treat eachother at the end of the year, as a treat. I know I do not have to explain myself, but I do not want people to think I am spoilt, because that is far from it I love everything I got and count my blessings each day.

I would love to know what you got. If you have a post or have it up on Facebook/Twitter or Instagram, please link me them.

Where to find me..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Until next time...

Toodles


Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment