Saturday 17 January 2015

Day 16 of 30 Day Challenge



Hello lady,

Sorry this post is a day late. I have had back pain and took yesterday as a day off. But you are lucky to get 2 posts today..:)

Today is another "deep" and personal one.

"Something you always think WHAT IF about"..

I try and not dwindle on the past. As I want to leave it there and have no regrets. But I suppose it would be if I was not a home bird, what if I had moved abroad. 
What would my life be like? Would I have moved to America, Australia, Paris, Italy, London or Greece? All my favorite and all that intrigues me.  
I am such a home bird and hate flying, even though I moved 2 hours from home, but I have the option to hop on a bus home, so I am still HOME-ish! ha..
So I think that would be my what if!!

Half the rooms at the Shangri-La Paris have Eiffel Tower views, and nearly that many feature private terraces or balconies.
Would this have been my view?? What if!?

American icons, such as the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and Times Square, are just a few of the attractions to see in New York City, America's most populous and most popular city. Also known as the "Big Apple," New York City is a favorite destination for both domestic and international visitors.
Would I have been a New Yorker? What if!?

The London Eye is a work of modern architecture in a city of old charm. What a beautiful sunset background - London, England
Would I have been friends with BEN? What if!?

Plan your vacation to Sicily and see places like Palermo, Messina, Taormina, Catania, and Agrigento. Sicily is one of the most beautiful spots in Italy.
Ciao Bella ....What If!?

Paros - Top 10 Greek Islands you Should visit in Greece
Would I have had a Big Fat Greek Wedding? What If!?


Let me know if you have any WHAT IF`S?

I think it is interesting...


Where to find me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here are Day 15 & Day 14


Toodles.





Images above are from Pintrest, bar my name!



No comments:

Post a Comment