Thursday 15 January 2015

Day 15 of 30 Day Challenge

Hello there!!

How are you today? How is your New Year going? 
Are you liking these posts? I hope you are as I am enjoying sitting down each day to write these. They defo, get my opinions and thoughts out on PAPER! 
I have found it a great challenge.

So here it is today!!!

"Your zodiac sign and does it fit you?"

(image google search)

So I was born the 5th December. Making me a Sagittarius, the Hunter/Archer!
Sagittarius, is a fire sign.
Star stone: Topaz
Star Colour : Deep Purple
Ruling Planet: Jupiter
Lucky Numbers: 3, 12, 21,30 33, 42, 51, 60
Compatible: Aries, Leo, Scorpio, Virgo, Sagittarius.
Clash with: Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Tarus
Energy sign: Yang

Traits:

Optimistic, Freedom Loving,
Good humored,
Honest, straightforward,
Intellectual, Caring,
Independent, 
Trustworthy, Dedicated to the people they love,
Sincere.
Impatient,
Aragont,
Restless

Likes:

Travel, getting to the heart of a matter,
Freedom, Law & Meanings,
the general "feel" of things

Dislikes:

Off the wall theories,
Being tired down dosmectically,
Being constraned,
Cooling your heels,
Bothered with detail

Health traits:

Suffer from aliments of the Thighs and Hips from Rheumatism.
Lack of silicon can affect the Nails, Skin and Hair. 
Prone to accidents with fire and heat,
Lungs and Chest problems



So do these traits fit me???

Well firstly, might aswell start with the compatible star signs. I think they are true as the people I am most close to are these signs and my boyfriend is a Scorpio, so that makes me happy to see this. Signs I clash with, well again I have people I am close to with these signs and we rarely clash not any more than the ones I get on with, so, that one I am not agreeing with.
My good traits, well I am not boastful and would never blow my own trumpet and say Yes I am all these good things. I do love a laugh so I have a sense of humor, I try to be honest, as I always feel lies are way more destructive than the truth, I care and love the people I am close to and that includes, John my boyfriend and really enjoy being in a relationship. I aim in my life to be Independent and that to me is important, as I love being with someone, I want to be an individual also and be independent , as I love treating others more then being treated so to be able to help and treat people makes me very happy. 
I do think I am an impatent person, I like to do things now and when I have an idea I have to go do it or need something it has to be now. So that is true. I do not think I am aragont, I am very reserved. 
My likes and dislikes, I do feel I like getting to the heart of the matter and laws and meanings are things I like, I am a problem solver and try and help people as much as I can and as to laws and meanings I am writing about what Sag is so I do like to know  meanings etc, as I find them intresting. 
As being impatient, I tend to miss some detail, at times only though!! ha
Being tied down, I feel you need to be somewhat tied down, when in a relationship but you both need to be individuals , independent and have space and togetherness. So I suppose I half agree with this.
As with health problems, I agree. I do suffer from hip pains often and is in the family. Also for nails as I find it so hard to grow out my nails and for my chest and lungs, taken I have had health problems with these areas over the last couple of years and have asthma, that is a true trait. 

All in all I feel Sagittarius fits me 85%. 
What do you think?
What is your sign, does it fit you?
I would love to hear from you...

Where I can be found!!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter:@Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here are Days 14 & 13


Til tomorrow!

Toodles...






No comments:

Post a Comment