Friday 9 January 2015

Day 9.. 30 Day Challenge

Hello Ladies,

We are 9 days in, can you believe it!

Again, not a common one to discuss, but it is on the list...so hey-ho! ha

"How important I think education is"

Well, I think I will make this one short and to the point as I feel it may bore you if I went on and on! And I do tend to ramble (if you have noticed)haha!!

To me education is not all about Maths, English, French etc.. Its not all about getting the points and A`s.  I do agree have a goal and aim for yourself and to do your best, but not to STRESS out over missing that goal. The way I see it nowadays there is so many options still to go around, like PLC`s and other courses to get into your course and sometimes it can be for the best to allow you to have the taste of what you want to do.

I do also think education, should include social societies. Like drugs, alcohol, depression, stress and fitness. I think it is important that young teens and young adults get proper education on all these areas. I think a curriculum in these areas would help stop overdosing, alcoholism and binge drinking, suicide and obesity. 

I hope you liked this to the point post. I dont want to rave and preach on it to a full extent. 
Let me know what you think about this topic or if you have anything to add. 
Would love to hear from you.

Heres where to find me...

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here is DAY 8 & DAY 7


No comments:

Post a Comment