Monday 5 January 2015

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan- Product Review..

Hello Dollies..:)

Over the New Year, I wanted to try and get myself tanned up! I usually go for cheap as chips St.Mortiz or Fake Bake. But this time, I said I would go on the Cocoa Brown band wagon. I have heard so many ladies go on about how amazing it is and the colour is great. 
I have been scared of certain tans, as I have gotten the "tango" effect from a few and as I am so pale, you would know the difference with me! ha.

So what is Cocoa Brown??

Cocoa Brown was set up by Marissa Carter, a well know beauty expert in Ireland. Marissa launched Cocoa Brown in 2012 and has since released 7 other sister products, that have taken Ireland and the UK by storm. She is also stepping into the US market very soon. 
Cocoa Brown is said to be Fast drying, a Natural colour, Great for sensitive skins, Easy to apply and Floral scent.


image google search



What are my thoughts?

I loved the packaging firstly, so girly and totally something I could get used to using and seeing on my cabinet. I had a few choices on what tan to go with, but I started with her first one she launched the 1 Hour tan. When I went to apply the tan, I shook the bottle and put it on my tanning mitt. The mousse looked very luxurious and nearly edible, almost like whipped cream! The next thing that hit me was the scent. A beautiful perfume that has a light floral scent. Nothing like any tan I have had. It felt alot like a treatment then a chore and was like applying a body souffle to my skin. It was such a nice change to the burnt biscuit smell, other tans give and was non drying also. 
I left mine on for about 2 hours and then showered.The colour was great, a nice medium tan and great for my skin tone. And NO TANGO!!
I showered again 2 days later and the tan was still like new. 
For about €4 in Pennys and for the quality I got, I will be using this way more. 
As a round up!! Smells great, Quick drying, Non sticky, Great colour and Lasts long.

If you are on the look out for a new tan, give this one a go. 
If you want more details or pictures, I can do a Before and After if you want ladies..
Have you tried cocoa brown? Have you tried any of the other products??


Where else can you find me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until next time..


Toodles...


Natalie xx

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about this tan, I'd love to give it a go.
    Http://www.tamlovestes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tam,
      Thank you for reading and commenting on my post.
      I really love this tan and if you give it ago, let me know and tweet me so I know how you got on..:)x

      Delete