Sunday 4 January 2015

Day 4.. 30 Day Challenge

Hey Girls,

Another day and other topic for you to read..:)
I really hope you are enjoying these posts.

I am currently sick, so this gives me something to look forward to each day.

So today is!!!

This was from 3rd Jan, as I wanted to post this early for you. :)

Bullet your day...

- Got up at 9.30

-Had breakfast, Orange Juice, Berries, Granola and Natural Yoghurt

- Did my skin care routine, Clarins Cleanser, Elemis Moisturiser

- Ootd, Leggings, Uggs and Striped top

-Makeup minimal, Mac Face and body, powder, mascara, brows

- Did house work

- Blogged

- Went to town

-Bought items, towels, shampoo, few basic tops

-Home

-Made dinner, chicken, garlic potatoes, veg

-Glass of wine and a dvd, cuddles with himself.

-Bed at 12


I hope you liked this post, was simple and to the POINT! HA!
If you have questions on any of my bullet points and want more details on my skincare, makeup or even how to make garlic potatoes, please let me know.

Where else can you get me???

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until tomorrow..

Here is  DAY 3 , DAY 2 , DAY 1


Toodles..



Natalie. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment