Monday 12 January 2015

Day 12 of 30 Day Challenge

Hello Dolly..

Its 12 days in, 6 days since Christmas ended (shed a little tear)
My sitting room is so bare without the tree! :(
I have a feeling I may end up with items, that will be moved in 12 months time. ha...
Anyone else having that problem?? 

"Five Celebs you adore"

My celebs are a mix of limelight, irish and Youtube and bloggers as to me they are celebs in my eyes. Or public figures.

5. The Saccone Jolys.

They have to be not only my guilty pleasure in the evenings, but they are a family that really have driven me to do what I want. Alot the time it is all family life, but there is some serious and inspirational parts to it aswell. Both Anna and Jonathan, often share their life difficulties and how they have come out of it. They speak real words, real pain and gives me hope and food for thought when I am having a crappy day, week or time in my life. 
I love their kids Emilia and Edwardo , as they are so full of life and really put a smile on your face. Also the 6 dogs, I want them all....:)
A family I adore, not just for entertainment but for moral reasons too.
Here is their link to their channel.

Image from google.


4. Ed Sheeran

I am a huge Ed Sheeran fan. Not just for his songs, but his songs though....(Swoon!!)
Might aswell list my favs: Thinking out loud, All of the stars, Tenerife Sea, Photograph, Afire Love, Give me love and Sing. I have them on repeat often on my ipod. Love Love Love. But not only can he write and sing songs that completly tug on your heart strings. He is totally different to alot of musicians. I read that he will not charge 170euro for fans to meet him. He does amazing one off gigs, like Whelans in Dublin end of the month and he meets fans and connects with them. He really gives back and proves he is all about the music not the pay cheques and will do anything to his fans, he is one man in a million. 


Ed Sheeran- Thinking out Loud
Video from Youtube


3, Amy Huberman/O`Driscoll

I follow Amy on twitter and love her tweets. She is one natural lady aswell, not up in the limelight and is down to earth. I love her style and her makeup is very glowy and natural and I love it. Her tweets are so funny also. I would defo reccomend following her. 

image google search


2. Tommy Tiernan.

I know , I know, people may not agree with me. But I do love Tommy. When I feel like a giggle or need a good cheer up, he never fails to make me laugh. I myself have not met him but I know alot that has and he is very down to earth and never says no to a photo or a chat. A quiet man in public, but on stage a total legend. He is my sort of humor and myself and my boyfriend love it. I have all his dvds and a marathon maybe on the cards after this post! ha
Check him out!
Video from Youtube


1, The Makeup Fairy.

Also known as Joanne Larby. I love this lady. She writes a blog called the The Makeup Fairy and has her own Youtube channel under the same name. I really love her style and how creative she is as a makeup artist. I follow her fitness posts alot and find them so motivational and her own person transformation is inspiring. She is a true beauty and never fails to tweet or comment you back on social media and I love that. Makes you get to know the person behind the camera or the blog. She totally deserves all the success she gets and will be watching and following her. I am not into fake people and she is not one of them. 

Video from Youtube


I have reasons why I have choosen alot of Irish people or not "HOLLYWOOD STARS"
I think a celeb and someone to adore is someone who is down to earth, gives a fan/viewer great content to follow them and also connects with people. All these people are Celebs I adore for all their own reasons and enjoy watching and reading them and about them. 
I hope you may have found a new lad or lady to follow or discovered someone new. 

If you liked this post let me know.

Where I can be found?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com


Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until tomorrow..

Here is DAY 11 & Day 10

Toodles

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment