Thursday 29 January 2015

Day 29 of 30 Day Challenge

Hey Ladies,

Have you weird obsessions, guilty pleasures that you turn beetroot over, but still won`t give them up. I think we all have them, right?!

"Five weird things you like?"


1.Peanut Butter & Banana

When I mention this to people I get, "Eewww". I love this combo, there is something so satisfying about it. Really curbs a sweet tooth. 


 10 Snacks under 150 Calories that have a combo of protein and carbs to quickly recharge lost energy. Inexpensive, mostly unprocessed, easy to make and take on the go. Lunch box worthy.
image pintrest


2. Cracking Joints.

I know, I know this is not good for you. But I suffer with tendinitis on my right arm, wrist and fingers and to relieve the strain. When I crack them, you can hear it, but it is such a relief and relaxes them instantly. My boyfriend just laughs when he heres it now! 

Total Body Stretch- This 15-minute full-body stretching routine can improve your range of motion, increase circulation, and calm your mind.
image pintrest


3. Smell of cut grass.

The smell of cut grass is the sign of Spring/Summer. Even though I know suffer with allergies with cut grass, pollen etc,, I still love the smell. 

Settembre e il suo #profumo d'erba, da respirare durante le ultime scampagnate con amici.
image pintrest


4. Smell of cosmetics

I love any lipsticks or glosses that smell amazing. Ones that you would nearly eat. Barry M Toffee and Stawberry milk, NYX Butter Gloss`s & Tanya Burr lipgloss always smell amazing. Its a bonus when you get a great smell from your lip products, after all they are applied under your nose, so you want it to be pleasant. 

Nyx butter gloss in creme brulee love mine!!
image pintrest


5. Taking my makeup off.

I know its a given and as  makeup artist you would think I would love to have makeup on the whole time. To be honest I love doing other peoples makeup and mine for that extra glam for ocassions. But every day I dont wear makeup. SHOCKER! But I love collecting it. Weird!!?
But the feeling of washing your face and it clean, is a great feeling. 

Apple cider vinegar acne treatment. Even works on acne scars.
image pintrest


Days 28 & 27


Where can I be found?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua



Toodles.





1 comment: