Wednesday 14 January 2015

Day 14 of 30 Day Challenge

Hey there snow bunnies,

If like me you are in Ireland or the UK, you may have a blanket of snow. 
Right now, the kids in the estate I am living in has snowmen built and all that comes into my head it " Do you want to build a snowman"
Am really tempted, but a 24 year old in wellies and gloves building a snowman may look odd!! ha!!
So am lucky it is a day off and a Snow In day!
Its a day for comfort and telly and blogging! Cups of tea and chilling out with himself. 
I don`t think I will dare go outside . 
Maybe FROZEN will be thrown on, you never know.

Anyway today is...

"What I wore today"

Basing it on what the weather is like and comfort, that is what I wanted to wear today, but still presentable if anyone calls. 


What I am wearing is all Primark/Pennys

Check shirt
Purple long top
Black leggings and Fluffy Socks

Pandora Bracelet and Ring a Birthday Present


So that is really my casual, comfy outfit.

Hope you liked this post..:D


Heres where you can find me:

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here is Day 13 & DAY 12


Til tomorrow


Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment