Tuesday 20 January 2015

P.S LOVES....Your Hair (Review)

Hello Dolls.

So extra reading, after all I am a beauty blogger, I thought you may have been missing some beauty tries and tested products. 

As we all go through our shampoo`s between 2-3 weeks, I feel we are always on the look out for the best, bargain and quality buy.

My hair is normal, so I need something that is non drying and that does not leave a greasy film on my roots.  So I shop around and like to change it up as much as I can. You can get to much of a good thing!! 

So on a trip to Primark/Pennys, I spotted P.s Loves..Your Hair Professional in Brunette. For €2, I thought what the hell, I will give it a go. I just want to claim that I did buy this with my own money. 

I really did not know how I would like this, would it leave a film, would my hair feel clean or would I like it at all. I have to say I was so surprised. 

The shampoo contains Sage & Black Tea. 

I done some digging on what these ingredients do and how would it benefit me..

Black Tea:
-Contains caffeine that blocks DHT, the hormone that is responsible for hair loss.
-Reduce shedding.
-Adds shine & soften.
-Darkens hair or brings out natural highlights. 


Sage:
-Reduces sensitive scalp (dandruff etc).
-Hair Loss.
-Darkens Hair.





The next question did I get any of the benefits???

Honestly, and again surprisingly, Yes! Before I bought this shampoo, I had shedding problems. Since using it I have found it has reduced the shedding and my hair does feel soft and shiny and not as dull. I do feel it has kept my brunette roots. I have tried and tested this for over 2 weeks, so I do feel like it has done something. My hair feels clean and it leaves no film at all in my hair.
And for the smell, I thought as it was so cheap it would smell terrible, but it smelt really nice and clean. 
I recommend this shampoo for anyone that has shedding, hair loss or your hair is dull. If you have tried everything, give this ago, as for the price it will not break the bank. 

You can get a Blonde and Volume shampoo also, so anyone who has tried those, please do share your experiences. 

I would give this shampoo a 9/10..
My reasons? The packaging doesn't do it justice. Other then that I loved and will repurchase. 


What do you think about this product, will you give it ago.?

I do apologise for the lack of photo quailty, I will get better this year. Promise!!

If you want to get in contact with me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua 


Toodles..




2 comments:

  1. I almost did when I was in London but I said it's too good to be true for the price and all, and now i'm regretting it soon much!
    I have to wait for the next time I'm going to London....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely shampoo. I change mine every time, but I will re buy soon. a bargain. :)

      Delete