Monday 5 January 2015

Day 5..30 Day Challenge

Hello Ladies..

Can you believe 1 more day and Christmas is over! :( 
My poor tree will then be taken down...:(..I`m telling you I am going to miss the lights..

So whats todays topic I hear you ask...

"Three of your dreams/wishes for 2015"

This to me is hard as there are alot of goals I have for 2015. Some very small and some that wont happen all this year.



1. SAVE MORE MONEY...

google image

For alot of things I want to do this year, unfortunately I need money. I need to bite the bullet and start squirreling some coins away. Its so not easy with clothes and makeup on the mind, when I go into town most weekends. But I plan to start this month on creating a new routine, even if it is €20 a week. 




2. LEARN TO DRIVE..

image google search

I am such a nervous person, so I am going take the bull by the horns this year and get my Learners Licence this year. I am from Galway, so it would be great not have to take a bus or ask to be driven home when I want to visit home, when I could do it myself.  So lets hope by December 2015 I will have my "L" Plates .. lol!!




3.GET A DOG...





As most of my close friends and family know, I want a dog so much. Since me and my boyfriend of nearly 8 years, have started in living properly together and are allowed pets, I really want to get a little friend. So I am stuck between a Westie and a Yorkie. I love them both. I really want a GIRL dog and have 100s of names in mind. When I get a little lady I will let you all know. Waiting a month or two to get her..:)


What are your top 3 dreams and wishes for 2015??

If you have any questions, get in contact with me..

Where to find me??

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here is DAY 4 , Day 3

Untill tomorrow...

Toodles....



Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment