Saturday 17 January 2015

Day 17 of 30 Day Challenge

Hello Girlie,

Its Saturday! Whats your plans? Mine are simple and quiet. Dinner and quiet drinks. No clubbing for me! ha..
And at this moment I am watching " Say Yes to the Dress" , anyone else love Randy?
It is kinda addictive. 

Back to today's topic for the Challenge...

"Something you are proud of"

This is a hard one for me I have two things I am proud of and both working on at the same time. 
Obviously the first one, is how I am trying to lose weight. I have gotten so far and plan to get further this year. Fingers crossed. 
Its a hard battle and I will get there. Slowly but surely. 


Then


Now


Another thing I am proud of, hangs proudly in my sitting room. My College cert and ITEC Diploma Cert in Makeup Artistry. I am happy and proud with my achievement as it is something I always wanted to do and I finally have it behind me.




What are you all proud of?
I would love to know?

Heres where to find me...


Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here is day 16 & Day 15


Until Tomorrow


Toodles...








No comments:

Post a Comment