Sunday 11 January 2015

Day 11 of 30 Day Challenge

Hello Ladies...

11 days in now...yikes!

I hope these are not to boring for you. If you see a post you have liked and would like me to carry it on for the year, like workouts, food posts or lifestyle . Let me know and I would be happy to add new things. 

Today will be sentimental post about!

"My Family"...

I do not want to share to much, as I do not want to go into alot private bits or some family members may not want to be included in this post. I want to honour their privacy.

I am the eldest of 3. I have one brother, Cathal who is 21 and one sister , Erica is 17 .
My mother`s name is Sourney, not a well known name, but known to my area where I live. We are a really close family.

There are alot of other members on my mums side I am close too, but I do not want to get into it, as they may not want to be mentioned. 

I cannot forget our littlest member.. Roxy the Yorkie.! We have her for 7 years and is defo a character of her own. haha.


Below are some family pics.. mostly of my brother and sister, myself and little miss Rox!

Myself and my sister, Erica..
Her debs 2014


My brother Cathal at 13 and Myself at 16. 
Yonks ago!!



Little lady Roxy

I know this wasnt the most detailed, I do not want to share alot incase my family do not want themselves on the internet. 


I hope you liked my post!

Let me know if you want to see something on my blog this month, year!!

Where to find me..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Heres DAY 10 & DAY 9

Until tomorrow


Toodles


Natalie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment