Tuesday 6 January 2015

Day 6...30 Day Challenge

Hey Dolls!!

So Day 6..Hell this month is getting on! 

This one is a tricky one today. 

"My thoughts on Main Stream Music"

One I didnt expect to write about to be honest. 

I love music, the one song can make you Happy, Sad, Remember a time, Be a first dance or Make you dance on tables.
I love alot of different types from pop, dance, house, rock, country, oldies and the 00s.

From the when I was younger, music has changed so much. At my age S club 7 and Britney was my kinda music and I used to watch the music videos and look you to the girls. Back then showing your mid rift was the most scandalous part of the music videos. Girls could be an average size and there was no fad on a size 0..

Nowadays, even though I do like it get up dancing to Nicki Minaj, but taking her as an example, girls at the age of 10,11 are looking at videos where sexuality it the main focus, "Being Sexy". I am 24 years old, so to me that type of sexuality is fine as our age group know what is real and fake and how to handle the pressure and the images. 10/11 year olds have no clue and think this is the way it should be. What happened to music suitable for the younger teens and adults. Ones you could sing along to without curse words.  
I do enjoy listening to Nicki before I head out to get me in the mood for clubbing etc, but 10 year olds should not be subjected to this. 

I do how it happens have enjoyed Meghan Trainor, someone showing her curvy figure and do it for the curvy ladies, as is Adele. Great songs, singers and meanings. 

Besides all the heavy stuff, I love the fact alot of people are alot more open minded about music. You might like listening to Avicci, but if he remixes Dolly Parton, it gets a younger and newer generation listening to her then and realizing other music and past music.

I hope this was intresting for you. Something a little different and was not really prepared for this. 
I am going to Avicci this year, which I cannot wait. 
:)

What are your views? Who do you listen too??
Any of your favorites?
Please let me know.


Where else can you get me??

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here is  Day 5 & Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment