Wednesday 21 January 2015

Day 21 of 30 Day Challenge

Hello there!

Let`s get to the point today, shall we.. After all its the Hump Day of the week! We all need that hug and push for the weekend!! :)

"How you hope your future will be?"

I think we all think about this if not everyday at least, every second day. We never know what tomorrow will bring and what will happen, whether good or bad. But keeping a SMILE:) on our faces and being positive I think is so important.

So as a Girl, Woman, Lady. however you want to express our gendre. we all dream of a fairy tale, which we all know is not really gonna happen, but we do aim to try!
So I suppose I will get the obvious out of the way, Yes I would love a White Wedding ( have you seen my Pintrest), Children down the line and to be happy!!

image google search

But besides all that, I would love...

My blog to be read and enjoyed by you all..

Develop and be a full time makeup artist

Be healthy and fitter

I hope to get over flying and see the world

and also...



LIVE, LOVE & ENJOY LIFE!!!


I suppose I just want have a easy and happy life..Is that possible.. I hope so!!

I hope you liked this post. I would love to hear your future plans and dreams..

Where you can get me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com


Twitter:@Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here are DAY 20 & DAY 19


Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment