Saturday 10 January 2015

Day 10 of the 30 Day Challenge

Hey Dolls,

We are in DOUBLE DIGITS !!!
20 days left after today! Wow time is flying.

This post is ideal for tonight!! SATURDAY NIGHT!!!
Especially, if you are heading out!

"Put your Ipod on shuffle and what song come up??"

I`m an Albatraoz by AronChub

video from Youtube

I am kinda addicted to this at the moment aswell.:)
Totally a Saturday night tune!!

Shuffle your ipod and let me know what songs come up.. I would love to know..
Any new songs you are liking right now, let me know. I love discovering new songs.

Heres where to get me!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here is  DAY 9 & DAY 8


Till tomorrow..


Toodles


Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment