Tuesday 26 August 2014

Top 5 Lip Balms

Hey There!

If like me you own endless amounts of lip balms, whether in your handbag, in the car, under the bed or in your makeup bag. 

To me lip balms are as important as a moisturiser for your face. They contain there own moisture, norishing benefits and contains a Spf.

Broken lips are fairly common during the Winter, especially here in Ireland.:)
By using that lip balm you are sealing and adding a protected layer against the weather. It will also sooth and help recover the chappiness. 

Lip balm is also important during the summer, with an Spf in it, it will protect your lips from the suns UVA/UVB rays. 

I will also use it before I apply any makeup, just to prep my lips and eliminate any dryness (which I suffer from so much :(....)
It will allow your lippy and gloss to glide on and look beautiful!! ;)


So here it is my TOP 5 LIP BALMS!



5. Burts Bees €7.95

(Image from google search)



4. Korres Lip Butter €7.50

(Image google search)



3. No 7 BB Lips €11.95

(image google search)



2. Bami, €6.79

(image from google search)



1. Vaseline , €1.95

(image google search)




They where my TOP 5 LIP BALMS!

I personally love the Vaseline, its a classic for me. I am using the Cocoa Butter one and is great.:)

If you have any other recommendations, please let me know...
Heres where to find me!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until next time

Toodles!

Natalie xx


2 comments:

  1. Vaseline does nothing for me :( I have dry lips just like you and Lip Medex by Blistex works great! I LOVE IT :P ps. I got that particular type from U.S but the blistex brand is great

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Jenny, Vaseline actually dries out and irritates my sensitive lips (the petroleum I think) I used the medicated blistex (blisteze?!) and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete