Tuesday 6 January 2015

Clarins Melt Cleanser- Review

Hello girlies..:)

I recently bought the Clarins Melt Cleanser from a voucher I got for Christmas. 
I was looking for something new and one I had never tried. 

When I was researching the product the first thing that got me was it, is suitable for all skin types. So I felt that when reviewing it, this would be ideal for everyone and not just one set of skin types. 

The product itself has Marula Oil, which I never heard of before.  Marula oil is extracted from the kernels (nuts) from the marula tree in South Africa.  Contains anti-oxidants, source of Vitamin C, stimulates the collagen and gives you a glow. 



image google search

The texture was something new to me. Three amazing textures in one. When you first put it out on your fingers, it is a gel formula. Then I applied it to dry skin and it transformed into an oil and finally when emulsified with water it changed into a milk formula. 
Even with the three different textures, it never left any residue or film on my face, only soft and subtle skin. 
I have used it on skin that was fresh and when I had heavy makeup, and i found it amazing. It really gets rid of any makeup and leaves my skin fresh. 
I have found using  it has made my skin so much more brighter and I can see a glow already. 

This is a huge part of my skin care routine now, morning and night. My skin feels like new after every wash. 
Because it is so gentle, it is perfect for all skin types.
A little goes a long way to get results. 

Have you tried this cleanser? Should I try something else from Clarins? Any other skin products you reccomend??


Where else you can find me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com


Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


TOODLES..


Natalie xx

2 comments:

  1. this sounds great!! i really want to start taking more care of my skin this year but have no idea where to start! this product definitely sounds like a good one to ttry! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/little-ways-to-deal-with-stress.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Amy.
      It is a great one and I feel will last me a long time. So worth the few quid. I have always gone for the chip cleansers and found they do work but, when I use them to often they dry my skin. If you have any questions about what skincare you would like to try, skin type and budget wise, send me an email nataliekeanemua@gmail.com and we can have a chat. Be happy to help..
      xx

      Delete