Friday 30 January 2015

Day 30 of 30 Day Challenge

HELLO DOLLS!

Can you believe. Last Day. January flew I am telling you. How did you find the start of the year, was it GOOD or BAD or JUST THE SAME?
Did you like these sort of posts? Would you like to see a similar post? More beauty, lifestyle,food,  thoughts or photo challenges? Let me know or link me some that you think I should do, as I do love doing these things. 
So whats for the future?

"A thing you are excited for?"

1.Get Fit, Die Trying!

I want to be healthy and fitter. Not collapsing as I reach the top of a set of stairs or panting after a run. I suffer with asthma, and I know as I have been feeling the benefit of exercise, that it has opened up my lungs and I less and less need my inhaler. I want to feel healthy and less sick. I also have some tight muscles and and tendinitis in a few joints so, movement of those are important. I want to get into loving running, but I still love a walk and soft jog and really do feel the benefits.

Get Fit Or Die Trying
image pintrest

2. Be more confident!

With anxiety, you pair yourself back from situations and kinda like your own comfort. Also with having gained weight, you do feel crappy. So since losing what I have I want to work harder for my goal and also start being confident. I am a naturally quiet and observant person, which can taken the wrong way, but I do want to break that mould and be a more happy me. 

need to keep reminding myself of that. i am way too hard on myself. a struggle i have to face.
image pintrest


3. Work more on my blog!

Even though you have heard from me alot this month. I defo want the motivation to keep going. I want to write better, create a new banner and theme, be better at photos and more creative. So little by little I hope I can do that.

Love this! - http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/af/e2/a7/afe2a761d1832f7f29b08d77d1689347.jpg
image pintrest


4. Spend time with loved ones!

I have a couple of events, family birthdays, weddings, a concert and my and my boyfriend are 8 years this year. So I cant wait to celebrate and enjoy and make memories. 

Party till dawn. | 37 Impossibly Fun Best Friend Photography Ideas
image pintrest


Let me know your thoughts on this series. Sad it ended? Any other TAGS or series I should do?

Days 29 & 28


Where to find me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


See you in another post!!





1 comment:

  1. i love this post, i am trying extremely hard to become healthier and fitter too! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/lesser-known-benefits-of-going-to-gym.html xx

    ReplyDelete