Thursday 1 January 2015

DAY 1....30 Day Challenge

Hey Ladies,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

So it is January 1st, a new year, 2014 flew. 
A i am so excited for the coming year, I do feel January to be a hard month, whether its because of the weather, bills or how you generally feel. 
I decided to keep myself bust by starting this 30 Day challenge and hoping you all will enjoy reading it. Something different from the makeup side of things and I thought it might be interesting. 

So DAY 1 is ,,,,

FIVE WAYS TO WIN YOUR HEART!! <3

I am one of the lucky ones, whos heart is already one, by my long term boyfriend of 8 years John. 
So I suppose ways that he has held onto my heart are really genuine and simple ways.

1.LAUGHING: He always makes me laugh, even if it something so childish, still or stupid. I love his humor as we are always both on the same page on what we find funny. I think it is so important to laugh as it makes you smile and you feel happier. 

2.RESPECT: Knowing that I am thought about and listened to means alot to me. That my opinion matters. Sometimes you can feel like you havent a voice and that your opinions matter, respect is really important from the get go with me. 

3.HAVING AN INTEREST: Someone that makes the effort to learn about what you like and try and makes the effort to know what I like and dont like. 

4. DREAMS: A person who has dreams and hopes for themselves and who they are with. Anyone that sets goals for themselves and gives 120% to reach it. 

5. THE LOOK:This maybe a little cliche! But hey I am an old romantic at heart! Someone that looks at me in the way that I know that I am the ONE to them. I read people alot from their eyes, whether they have a sparkle, a genuine kindness or a cold dark look!
It is so important to me, as you usually talk to people by making eye contact and it is so important to feel comfortable and relaxed when speaking and that the other person looks genuinely interested.


I dont know if you liked this post! It is very personal, but maybe it will help you get to know me more and get talking.

Please let me know your top 5 ways to win your heart <3

Tweet me using the #nataliekeanemua

This way you can share your Day Challenges. 

You can also ...

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until next time


Toodles



P.S Day 2 tomorrow!! :D <3


Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment