Thursday 22 January 2015

Day 22 of 30 Day Challenge

Hello!!!


Can we believe only 8 days left.. I cannot either!!

"Your Education"

Well I will keep this one short. I really had a normal Irish education.
I attended Ballinderreen National School in Galway, which is the West of Ireland. I spent all my Primary year there. In Ireland we arrive at our first day at 4/5 years. And we are graded into Junior Infants, Senior Infants, 1st Class, 2nd Class (where we make our communion) 3 rd Class, 4th Class, 5th Class and 6th Class (we make our Confirmation then). We leave Primary at 12/13years and into Secondary School. I attended Seamount College Kinvara, again in Galway and the West of Ireland. We are graded into 1st  Year, 2ns Year, 3rd Year (we take our Junior Cert then, which is in June) then we could decide to take Transition Year/4th Year (I didnt!!), 5th Year and 6th Year (Leaving Cert year, again in June and determains whether you get points to college)
Thats really the Irish system, well my experience in a Nut shell. 
In Secondary we divided our subjects into Junoir and Senoir Cycle. 
In Junior Cycle , we had.. Maths, English, Irish, French, Home Economics, PE, Science, Business Studies, CSPE, History, Geography and Art.
So in Senoir Cycle our subjects where reduced and we could pick from options. 
I took.. Maths, Irish, English, French (Core subjects), Art & Art History, PE, Home Economics and Biology. 
I was pretty happy with both Junoir and Leaving Certs, and glad I have them behind me!!

So what did I do then. WORKED!! 
And then I had an Idea.. I always loved makeup and wanted to be a makeup artist and spotted The International School of Makeup Artistry. I loved every minute of that course. I studied Skincare and Makeup Basics, Bridal, Trends, Day and Night looks etc and was so worth it. If you would like a more detailed review on the course I will be happy to.. Let me know!!
But I now hold a ITEC Level 2 Makeup Cert and College Cert..

I hope you liked this post. Any more details get in touch!

Where to find me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here is DAY 21 & DAY 20


Until tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment