Sunday 28 December 2014

2015 Resolutions...

Hello Ladies,


So 2015 is upon us. Again like most people we look onto the next year and make promises and expectations to ourselves. I think it is so important to make life goals and aims for ourselves. I am a few goals this coming year, some i shall share here but there is others I do want to keep personal.


2015 Resolutions..

1. Get Fitter/Healthy. Like everyone in the world we make that promise of going to the gym and losing weight. I have been working on get fitter and healthier all year and am proud of what I have achieved. I have a goal to hit, and I plan to hit it. To me being healthy, fitter is more important than getting to a size 0. I want to be my ideal weight and feel good. Its will help you feel good with mind and body and I love trying new things with food and exercise. Create a pumping playlist and off ya go....


2. Go to more Events and Places. I like my own comforts and get lazy at times of pushing my self to go places. I do suffer with anxiety at times so pushing back into a safe place is easier than pushing yourself out the door. So I would like to get to meet new bloggers, makeup artists, companies and attend more blogger events. Meeting and networking into a new area of my life would be amazing. 


3. Go on a Holiday (abroad). Anyone that knows me knows I do not like planes or flying. I have a fear, so conquering my fear and seeing places I want to go like Paris, New York, Sorrento, I have them marked.


4. Do a Nail course.  Like the makeup I have an intrest in doing a nail course, so I plan on updating my skills.



5. Learn to drive. I have yet to start driving and plan on getting on the road, so watch out!! lol.  


6 Do new things. D. Weather it be doing something that scares me or taking up something new or adding something to my routine. Breaking out of my comfort zone, creating more confidence for myself also. 


I would love to know what your resolutions are. Comment below.

If you want to get in touch...

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Untill next time

Toodles


Natalie xx




2 comments:

  1. Great post Natalie, my goals would be to run 10k! incase you need fitness inspiration I've got a blog and I have a weight loss series where I share how I lost 22 pounds in 3 months x

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on your weight loss, will defo check it out. :) Best of luck with the 10k x

    ReplyDelete