Thursday 4 September 2014

Weekend Inspiration.. BLUE!

Hey there Girlies!

Another one of my Weekend Inspirations. I really hope you are enjoying them?!

So as from my title this weekend is blue! Not just for the boys!
I love blue, but I much prefer the darker blues, of midnight, navy, electric and cobalt, then the powder and baby blues, (they just dont suit me). But doesnt mean I cant sport them in accessories or the tallans (aka nails).

Whether you like the darker side of blue or the pastel side of blue, there are so many shades for you to chose and mix and match...

Heres to BLUE! (Not the band, lol)


Flirty dress. #ColorIntensity #CobaltBlue #TurnHeads
image from Pintrest

When searching Blue on Pintrest I kept coming back to this dress. Its a gorgeous Cobalt blue. Not only is the shade amazing so it the suit and style of the dress. Cobalt is a great colour for all skin tones and hair colours, a brunette and red head would look equally as fantastic as a blonde with this colour. I love this! (swooon)


Peebles Scalloped Seed Bead Necklace
image pintrest

If you are unsure about cobalt, Tiffany Blue ( a girls equivalent to Pink!) might be a nice choice. Paired with a white top or dress, it will make your outfit pop. Tiffany Blue reminds me of summer and holidays, so if you are still lucky enough to be heading away, try this colour as one of your holidays staples.


Fall is one day closer and i can't wait for boots season! Wishful shopping...maybe it'll get cool faster?
image pintrest

As here in the Northern Hemisphere, we are getting ready for Autumn and Winter. Blue is defiantly in this season, so for me Navy is a must to have. It is a great alternative to black and brown and like the image I choose, getting a pair of boots to pair with skinny jeans or a dress, to add a little height and to be for pulled together. Its also a nice alternative to the Ugg boots or the heels (no girl can walk in frost in heels). I would suggest a wedge boot instead of the heel in the picture (primark are doing nice ones right now,! hint hint!) But it is totally up to you. 


For the next time I want navy blue and silver, without the work of the silver tips. :)
image pintrest

I have a real feeling, this colour is going to be a huge hit with nails. A midnight blue/navy teamed with a silver accent. I love this colour again on my nails and will be one of many I will wear this season. 


Purple Glitter Eye Makeup for Blue Eyes
image pintrest

Whether you go for the blue shadow, gel liner or kohl pencil, blue makeup will be making its way in this season. I love using blue to pop my eyes in the waterline. But you can play about and use it as a smokey eye colour or maybe instead of a black gel liner for your flicks use blue or simply like me use it in the water line or the lower lash line. I would recommend using a cobalt or even a navy as an alternative to black. Give it a go and find which shade you like on you! Don`t forget to share them with me!



So that is my Weekend Inspiration for Blue done for this week!
If you try any shade of blue this week or this season, please share with me!

Heres where I can be found!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until Next Time!

Toodles!

Natalie xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment