Tuesday 8 July 2014

Summer Senses-Summer Blogger Challenge, Week 6

Hello Ladies!

So it`s week 6 of The Summer Blogger Challenge set by Amy . This week is "Summer Senses"
This could be interpreted in any way. The way I am taking this up is using "senses" as my inspiration.  Summer for me is the end of May, June, July and August. 

So what do I feel is my "Summer Senses"....



Flowers:

There are two flowers that make summer for me, and remind me of when I was little picking them and my mum having them in the house.  The flowers are Lilacs and Honeysuckles. The smell of them both are so different but smell so good. They are a wild flower usually, but can be hard to find, depending on the what way the summer goes, especially in Ireland.


*images from Pintrest*



Colours:

When summer comes in I love Neon, Bright colours, whether on the nails or with a lippy. Bright/Neon Pink, Orange and Yellow are my favourites. They really get me in the mood for Summer and the weather. You can make them stand out or pair them down. 


*images from Pintrest and Google search*


Scents:

This one is quite a random one! There are 3 scents that make summer for me! One is citrus smells like oranges. I love whether is body lotions or candles. Orange scents are so summery for me. Another scent is quiet similar to each other. Freshly cut grass! You know summer has landed and the weather has picked up when you see people out in the gardens planting and cutting their grass. Another is odd, but being from the country in Ireland and brought up around a farm environment the smell of cut HAY is another summer scent for me.  It reminds me when I was little rolling and jumping in the rows of hay before they where made into bales. So it brings back alot of memories. 



*images from Pintrest*


Allergies:

This one is not fun for me! I suffer with Hayfever because I have asthma! As much as I love grass cut and hay cut, it does not effect me. I get bad headaches or sneeze a hell of a lot. Do any of you have hayfever?

*image from google search*


Me and my Boyfriend:

Me and my boyfriend John are going to be 7 years together this August, so the end of Summer for me is our anniversary.  I`m not gunna get mushy here! Wont do that to ye, but it is a summer sense if that makes sense to you. Its my feeling of the end of the summer.

*image from Pintrest*


I hope you enjoyed this post. It was a little bit random, but I suppose it let you get to know me more. 

If you want to know more about me or want to see a certain post. Let me know!

Heres where to find me:

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com


Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua



Till Next Time!

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment