Tuesday 10 June 2014

Summer Trends- #SummerBloggerChallenge Week 2!

Hello Ladies. 

So it`s week two of Summer Blogger Challenge, set by @amygoldfish . 

This week is "Summer Trends", which I love.

Again, a great one if you are heading on your holl`ers and want to try something you would never try on your everyday life!

Unfortunately it`s hardly warm or sunny today in Ireland, Thunder/Lightening....NEED I SAY MORE! But to take my mind off whats going outside, I am to be Summery inside! 

My trend for this summer is "BLUE & ORANGE"
Seen on the catwalks this year both in makeup and materials, Blue and Orange are in this Summer 2014..

                                               Image from Google Search*


When using blue this Summer, you can use it on the lid (looks great on Brown Eyes)  and create that smokey eye! OR as a liner on the waterline, which really opens up your eyes, great for that POP! Especially if you are testing the waters. One that was big on the red carpet was BLUE Gel Liner. There are so many ways to incorporate it into your makeup.



Image taken from Google search*

As for Orange I love to use it on my cheeks as a blush or on the lips. You can get different shades, weather its a coral, which is subtle or a bright orange lippy or an orange red lipstick, there are so many tones to choose from. If you find it doesnt suit you, keep trying different shades as different undertones suit different skins. Orange is a great upbeat, happy colour. A nice alternative to red, especially during the summer, I tend to leave the reds for the winter. 
Weather you want a light balm, a stain, a gloss, a lipstick there are so many now  to choose from. 


AND HERE`S MY CREATION!!
*makeup on myself and my own work and photo taken by me*

I used a blue liner and shadow on the waterline and under the lashline, groomed brows, highlighted cheekbones, a bronze to the skin, weather you go for heavy or light coverage foundation is up to you, I went for a medium coverage and concealed. I kept my skin glowy and dewy. I went for a light frosted silver shade on the eye and defined with a darker grey. Added black to the lash line and smudged. Curled lashes and black mascara.
Lips was a moisturizing balm in a bright orange. I love orange and blue with my brown hair. 

Product list:

Face:

Catrice Prime and Fine Primer

No7 Stay Perfect in Ivory

Loreal Lumi Maguiqe Primer

Rimmel Bronzer

Brows

MAC Mystery


Eyes

Urban Decay Primer in Greed

W7 in the Buff in Silk and Storm and Onyx

Catrice Absoulte Eye Colour in 730 Too Good to be Blue

Catrice Kohl Kajal Pencil in 110 Blue I know you?

MAC Zoom Lash mascara in Black

Lips

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 245 Audacious



I really hope you like the "Summer Trend" I picked and recreated. Let me know what you think! :)

If you have any questions or requests please get in touch!

Comment Below, Email me: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com



Till next time ladies!

Natalie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment