Monday 23 February 2015

Oscars 2015

Hello Dolls,

So it was the Oscars last night, and the internet is completely full of Oscar Red Carpet Glamour.
And as usual we looked at the best and worst and makeup this year, like every other year.

I have to say there where alot of safe, stunning and little WORST dressed ladies this year. Which i was glad to see. 
I have posted my thoughts already on my Facebook page, but I wanted to do a more offical post on my thoughts!!

Fashions Best Dressed!! <3

I found it hard to cut it down, so I kept it simple, other wise I would keep adding and adding and this would be a hell of a long post! 


Reese Witherspoon: Reese choose Tom Ford for this years Oscars, and it was a great choice in my opinion. Yes it is simple and paired back, but so elegant and the cut and structure is remember able. In alot of photos it looks monochrome, but is actually an Ice Blue with black bands on the shoulders and waist. The thickness is just right on each area and isnt over taking the look. It shows off her curves and showing a little skin on the shoulders and decolletage, very elegant and perfect for her. I love the Bardot style shoulders, suits her completely and the fact she did not add mad jewelry or over the top makeup, really shows that she is wearing the dress and not the other way around. 


Rita Ora: Rita wore Marchesa, not a designer I have heard before, but it really was a great choice for Rita. The midnight blue colour suits her skin tone and the gold detail makes the whole dress POP! I loved the structure on her, a fold on the bust area, strapless and a total cascading mermaid style dress. Its edgy but stunning and think suit her style.


Margot Robbie: I loved her last year and was fan girling over her and this year it is the same. She never disappoints me. Margot wore Saint Laurent. A simple black dress that had sheer long sleeves, a deep cowl neckline and the rest of the dress looked like it was a wrap but draped and feel stunning on her. Really simple again but still remember-able. She teamed it with a necklace that had a blue/navy tone, which seems to be in for this years Oscars. I have more details on her makeup further below!!!!!


Kelly Osbourne: Kelly for me has really uped her game in the coming years and has found what suits her. I loved this <3!! Black long sleeve lace top and a dip low skirt with structured folds.Again she like other sported a suttle bardot shoulder. I would totally wear this. Kelly wore Rita Vinierier. 


Worst Dress </3


Chloe Grace Moretz: Chloe wore Miu Miu, and I really did not like it. For young woman it was ill fitting and the colour was all wrong for her. I also thought it looked like a curtain, I love prints, but not this one!


Nicole Kidman: I love Nicole and usually I love her style. Not this one. She wore Louis Vuitton. To me it was a totally wrong colour and looked like a bridesmaid dress. I love deep tones on her, but this washed her out completely. 


Scarlett Johansson: Scarlett wore Atelier Versace. I do love the colour on her, but the style and structure is a NO NO for me! The halter style top and the material is all wrong. It gives her no shape at all. Plus she really over done it with the statement neck piece. She looked over done to me. 


Solange Knowles: Solange last night wore Christian Sirlano. I do love the colour on her but it is not a great look. From what it looks like a trouser and long, high neck , cape top. It just gave her no shape and no structure and swallowed her. Thumbs down from me!!!


Make up, Make up, Make up!!! <3......

What is really close to my heart!! :)
Matte, semi dewy skin, grey, copper, liac eyes and nude and statement lips where a huge thing this year.


Emma Stone: Emma never fails for me. Recent years she always goes for a colour lip that will be upcoming for the season, and last nights Oscars was no different. Keeping to her fair skin, she looked glowing all the same. Her makeup artist Rachel Goodwin, used Chanel Precision Lip Definer in Rouge Candy and then Revlon Ultra HD lipstick in Tulip.


Margot Robbie: Like in the fashion stakes, I love Margot for makeup. Like Emma, she left her skin the fair. Paired back the look with matte skin, light contour, soft groomed brows. Her makeup artist Tyron Macchausen used gel liner in the inner rims of the eye and a orange/red lip. The lipliner was Crimson and lipstick was Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Raven. Because she wore black the makeup really makes the look so pulled together. 


Kerry Washington: Kerry`s makeup was subtle but suited the tone of dress she wore. As she is an ambassador for Neutrogena, her makeup artist used most of those products including the Hydro Boost gel cream for dry skin. Kelly`s makeup artist was Carola Gonzala. She used lilac/pink tones on the eyes and bold lashes , and paired down pink nude lip. 


Felicity Jones: Felicity`s makeup artist was Sabrina Bedrani. Sabrina gave Felicity a Cinderella inspired look, which suited the dress she wore. Feminine/flutterly lashes, pink nude lip, coral blush and a grey/silver tone eye. Sabrina used Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Eye Shadow in Hypnotique. Beautiful.


Who where your Best, Worst and Makeup looks? Let me know!!

Where can you find me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Till next time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment