Wednesday 9 April 2014

How to get them "BROWS"??

Hello Ladies,

A huge part of my makeup application either on myself or my clients is filling in or grooming the BROWS!

This is a crucial part, a well groomed brow really lifts the eyes and makes you look more awake. If you apply foundation and don`t fill in or go over your brows with a product, they tend to lose there pigment and look dull and grey. NOT GREAT IN PHOTOS!

So what are the basics in getting that BROW!? Well groomed, thick brows are a real big trend from Summer 2014, which has been over the fashion weeks. A huge icon and famous for her beautiful brows is Cara Delevigne.
So if you are young and want to start plucking your brows....STOP!!! Natural is better. 
If like me and you plucked the hell out of your brows and are trying to save them with shaping and filling them in, well heres a little help!


Using your eye as a guide and a pencil or makup brush, Start from the inner part the eye, arch from an angle -from nose and up through centre of pupil  and finish at the end of your eye.(SEE DIAGRAM BELOW) Depending how thick you want your brows is up to you. 
I like mine thick at the front and getting thinner at the end. 



So you have the shape, what products do you use next? 
Well many people like to used a pencil, a powder or now a gel tint or a wax like product. There are so many products out there, so really its your own preference and how you like your brows to look. Me personally Iwill brush through my brows with a spooly to get rid of any foundation that may lie in my brows and then  use a well sharpened pencil with in a light brown to shape out my brow. I then use a powder that matches my hair colour and with an angled brush I lightly fill in my brows. Doing this in a feathering motion so it looks more natural. you can built it up then. I then brush through with a spooly and reapply if I need too. Finishing with a clear Brow gel to set all. You can also spray some hairspray onto a spooly and brush through your brows if you have no brow gel handy. 

I do feel weird if my brows are not done, if I could only have foundation and my brows done I would be so happy. 

Other alternatives, if you find it hard to do your brows is get them shaped professionally. HD Brows are a huge thing now and there are so many varieties of brands that offer the same result. Something to think of if you really find your brow shape a challenge.

*All images are sources through google images*


So how do you find doing your brows? Want a tutorial? Let me know, COMMENT BELOW,
EMAIL: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com, Facebook Natalie Keane MUA OR Tweet Me Twitter


Till next time

Love 


Natalie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment