Tuesday 15 April 2014

Review: Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms

Hello Girls,

So I bought these two matte balms in early March and feel i have had the time to test and try these out and give my opinion. 

I was a bit skeptical when I was buying these balms, simply because I had tried many before and did not like them one bit. Deciding because I had heard many good reviews on these I would give it ago. 

The two colours I picked up where....

205 Insaissable - this is a "My Lips but Better" medium pink. 



245 Audacious -  Coral Orange
Great colour to dip your toe in the Orange trend...

These are such a easy lip product to wear. Carry it in your bag and apply and off you go, will give a great pop or added something to your makeup. Because they are MATTE, they are surprisingly and comfortably mositurising , which is very unusual. They have a menthol strong scent, so if smelling products or menthol isnt your thing , then steer clear. I really love these for everyday and they add that extra colour to your look that isnt over powering. Perfect for everyday. These come in a glossy lacquer formula aswell, which i havent tried. These have some great shade ranges and are about €17.


If you have any questions or thoughts then Comment Below, email me: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com, Facebook Me or Tweet Me


Till Next Time

Natalie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment