Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Favourites

HELLO LADIES,

Another month down, how time as flown...So heres another favourites post. 
I have been trying and buying a couple of things this month and I like my favourites this month.

These will suit this season  and the oncoming Summer. 

My Beauty Favourites are.....

1. Garnier Moisture Match for Normal/Dry Skin. My skin is usually Normal with the odd break out or dry patch. So if I have breaks outs that are drying up, the weather changes or am after a shower, I get dry patches. This is a great, fast moisturizer. Feels thick but is very lightweight. Really combats them areas. Sits well under makeup aswell. 


2. Revlon Colour Stay Foundation in Buff for Normal/Dry Skin. If I need that extra coverage or am about to head out or to an occasion, this is my foundation I grab. A Medium to Full coverage, but not heavy or cakey. Lovely feeling and a nice match for me,. Looks great in photos aswell. :)


3. Revlon Colour Burst in 245 Audacious and 205 Insassassible. These are always in my bag. Incase I need a quick pop of colour or just want a perk up on my makeup, these are super easy to apply. They are matte but are moisturising and are super easy to apply on the go.


4. Blank Canvas Cosmetics in F16 (Tapered Brush) &  F14 (small dome brush). My combo for myself and my clients contour, blush and highlight. F16 is a favourite among my clients as it is super soft, and I can use it for powder and bronzer. A great combo. 


5. Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light. A light weight, easy to pop in your bag palette. Super pigmented and the contour colour is not muddy or orange looking and suits my pale skin. 



NON BEAUTY FAVOURITES....

Here are some my random favourites.

1. Secret, A great inspirational book, really puts you in a postive mood. 


2. Avocados, a random one, but I am addicted. Great for your skin and hair when applied on skin and hair, but when eaten promotes bmi and healthy weight, is a healthy fat and oils. prevents wrinkles and full of vitmains. 


3. Herbal Essence Uplifting Volume, Orange Essence, normal/fine hair. Great if like me you have long hair is quiet flat, this will give your hair some bounce and lift and smells amazing!!!!!!


4. Frozen, a great disney movie and has been added to my all time favourite disney film. Great soundtrack aswell:)


5. Elementary, a quirky, modern, light crime series. A modern take on the old Sherlock Holmes and Watson. My tuesday and thursday sorted.:D




I hope you enjoyed my Favourites? Any questions or requests contact me....

Comment Below

Email me: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com




Till Next Time


Natalie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment