Tuesday 8 April 2014

Recent Online Purchases from Beauty Store 4U & Boots


Hey Ladies,

Sorry its been a good few days since I posted last. Had some personal family stuff on. If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter you will know why!

Anyways, before all that happened I placed two orders online. Both palettes. 

The first item I bought was from a online shop I accidentally came across, which I am so happy to have found. Its called Beauty Store 4 U ( beautystore4u.co.u ).  I just browsed the website not knowing if I would make a purchase or anything. But I came across a 15 Colour Concealer Palette while browsing for €5.40 (it had been reduced). I had been wanting one for a while now and knowing about the discount I just went for it. In total the cost was €10.70 (p&p 4.39). I got my palette in approx 4 working days. Which was super fast, as was coming from England. I have to say I am super happy with it. Its full item title is Beauty Store 4U Correct Me 15 Concealer Palette. Being less expensive I wasnt sure if it was going to be cheap and do anything. But I have been surprised from my first impressions. 
                                            The palette has a Highlighter, a Green, Lilac, Yellow & Orange colour correctors and a variety of yellow and red/pink toned concealers for all skin colours. Pigmentation is very good and texture is creamy and not heavy. The packaging is not cheap looking at all. Its slim, light and quiet sleek and is the perfect size. 
                                             I have yet to use these properly and get a proper play with them but I am very happy with this purchase. I will do a review on how the colour corrector work, the concealers cover and also a contour look with to really test the texture and how they wear. 










My other purchase online was from Boots.ie. I was looking at the Sleek contour palette for a while online and because I use MAC Harmony alot for contour, I wanted to try something else and keep not waste it. The sleek palette I got was in Light and was €6.49. I used my boots points for this because I had enough and just paid for p&p. I got this in about 3 working days. 
                                              The palette itself if light and excuse the pun "SLEEK". Its the right size to pop into your makeup bag and has a really good size mirror. On first impressions the contour colour is a good shade for me and not muddy or orange looking, which is great! The highlight is a champagne colour with an almost pink flick through it. Both colours are very pigmented which is not unusual for Sleek. 
Again like the concealer palette I will do a Review on it, once I get a good play and test with them.




Tell me have you tried these products or have you any recommendations for me?

Any questions Comment Below, Facebook me Natalie Keane MUA , Tweet Me Twitter or Email me nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Till Next Time

Love 

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment