Tuesday 8 April 2014

CONCEALER REVIEW: Seventeen Stay Time 18hr concealer (better than collection??)

Hello Lady!

So I recently ran out of my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, and because the I could not get one readily to me in Sligo, I decided to go for a new one to test out. Himmming and Huaaing I had no idea what to get. So beause Seventeen in Boots was having a 3 for 2 I decided to try the Stay Time concealer, unknowing how I would like it.
                                          From the product info it states it is full coverage, long lasting, total blemish coverage, creamy and a flawless finish. For the price of €5.69 I really expected a watery and light coverage. But I was surprised on how wrong I was.
                                           The formula itself is lightweight and does have a slight smell, but is not off putting at all. It is a sleek and sturdy packaging with a doefoot applicator, which is common in concealers. 
                                            I got two shades of the concealer in Extra Fair and Fair. Both great shades. Extra fair is a fantastic colour if like me you are pale. It has a yellow undertone and is great for them blemishes and is brightening. Fair is a little darker, with a slight red/pink tone and great for under the eyes. On application I would say it isnt totally full coverage, but is close so defiantly a medium, good coverage. The texture is creamy and so light, as you blend it in, which I use my fingers, it just is so smooth and doesnt cake up or look noticeable. It really is lovely to work with. It stays put for up to at least 6 hours, which would be as long as I have tested for, doesnt crease and I only had to reapply on the blemishes, which with most concealers for me I would do anyway. The shade ranges from Extra Fair, Fair and Medium. For the very fair and medium toned ladies this is a perfect concealer. 

I would probably choose this over the collection concealer,  from now on.  I rate this concealer 9/10. (that one mark is because there arnt more shades in the range)
For the price it is a great concealer. 



(L: Extra Fair, R: Fair)

















                                                                                                                                                                                                          (L: Extra Fair. R: Fair)

Tell me ladies, have your tried this concealer? Are you going to try it?

Any questions Comment Below, Facebook meNatalie Keane MUA , Tweet Me twitter or Email me on nataliekeanemua@gmail.com



Till next time

Love

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment