Saturday 12 April 2014

Beauty Blogger TAG: Get to know me :D


                                                        XD Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!!
*image is from Pintrest*




HEY LADIES....:)

Seen this post on Novarellie `s Bloglovin, and really wanted to do it. Something a little light and an easy read and to get to know a little about myself.:)
At the end I will TAG people...:)


So here we go.............

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

Honestly it is more of a kink. But I would say curly... I straighten it after every shower and stays for up to 3 days straight. 



2. Do you dye your hair yourself or go to a salon?

I go to the salon to get my hair dyed. It is a medium brown with a hint of red tones in it. (are very subtle) 



3. Do you wear the same style everyday or change it?

Around the house its a t-shirt and pj bottoms, when I am doing everyday tasks its a pair of trackies and a hoodie, so comfort, but when I go out I like to wear jeans with a blazer and top or just a nice top or a dress and heels/boots. So I suppose I change it up. Really depends on how I am feeling that day. 



4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

I do my own. I have only once got my mani/pedi done in a salon and that was for my Debs (prom/graduation) in 2008. 




5. How often do you change your nail polish?

At the moment I have none on my fingernails. But when I do I change it as soon as it starts to look very chipped.



6.Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?

I have them painted all year round. Have a orange/ red on them now. 



7.How long does it take you to put on makeup?

On myself it will take longer then when I do a client. I am very picky for myself.  And try to change it up if I can. So usually up to 20-30min in total.



8.What do you do first? Face or Eyes?

I apply primer first and then do my eyes. I hate fall out and if I am not happy with my eyes I can wipe it off and start again without ruining a full face.



9.Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I am a makeup collector, as a Makeup Artist it gives me that excuse. :P




10. How often do you wear false lashes?

To be honest, I hate strip lashes on me, unless they look natural. I prefer individual lashes on me. But I only wear these on special occasion or a night out. 





11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?

Nope! I will have either have a BB Cream on or nothing at all, unless I am going somewhere, then I will put a full face on.




12.Do you wear makeup when your home alone or with family?

Sometimes 9/10 times I will not have makeup on, but if I am playing around with makeup then I will. 




13.Will you leave the house without makeup?

If I am doing everyday tasks, then I will. If I am going somewhere or feel we may visit someone or stop somewhere then I will put it on.




14. How many high end products do you own?

A few, I would like more though.




15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting ready?

I decide when I get ready, as I change my mind the whole time. 




16.How often do you change you handbag?

I used to change it quiet alot, since I got my River Island bag for my Birthday in December I havent changed it since.




17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?

Weekdays I am up at 8am or 9 am latest. Weekend I am up at 10-11am. I then go to bed between 11-1am. 




18. How often do you workout?

I workout about 3 times a week. I either am in the gym, walking or climbing O Rourke`s Table. I am trying to get healthier and fitter this year.




19.Left or Right Handed?

Right Handed




20.How tall are you?

I am about 5"6




21. Do you speak any foreign language?

I speak English & speak a little Irish (Gaelige)




22.How many pet do you have?

Where I am now I have no pet (Really WANT a Bernese Mountain Dog !!!) But at home, where my mum is we have a Yorkie named Roxy.




23.How often are you on Blogger?

I try to be on as much as I can. About 3 times a week writing posts and everyday checking it. I want to start writing everyday, so thats my goal for this year..:)




24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?

Yeah I do, I like to see peoples opinions.




25.Do you keep a list of products to try as you see posts?

Yes most defiantly. I have a notebook with all my to try products.




26. How did you come across your blog name?

I kept it simple and used my Makeup Artist business name, as it would make it easier to find me. 




27.What type of camera do you use to take your photography?

I am currently using my Iphone, But am saving for a good camera. 




28. How often do you clean your house?

I tidy up everyday and keep things neat, I hoover, wash, dust and re orgainise once a week.




29.Whats your favourite colour?

At the moment its Mint. But I also love deep purples and blues and pastel pink.




30. Whats your favourite drugstore/highend brand?

From the drugstore its Bourjois, Maybelline and Catrice. Highend I like MAC and Bobbi Brown. 




31.What are you doing for the rest of the day?

Planning some looks, doing a few face charts, writing some posts and relax tonight for BGT.:) 


Hope you liked this TAG...

If you see any more Tags and want me to do one then let me know..:)

Any requests or questions on past posts..

Comment Below

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook Me

or


Tweet Me


I now TAG Fitz n Bitz, Lauren Marie Mua, Pretty Obsessed & Makeup Over Mind. 
Anyone else that does this tag, Tag me on a Tweet @Natke05 r the above link. 




Till next time


Natalie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment