Tuesday 23 June 2015

Motivation #June2015

Hey Dolls,

Any of you writers or bloggers have trouble naming your posts! Prime example here! ha!!

I have had a feeling for the last few days to write this. I suppose its also to help you, as to help me! 
The topic of motivation is so vast and can really cover every situation and life experience. 
weather its Fitness, Mental Health, Careers, Finance or simply doing something new in your everyday life.

Mine is more personal. Something I am still accepting. I do not want to share my personal stories here, or off load on people, but in the same right, I still think if any of you out there are going through a slump, confusion on where you are in life or need a extra kick, feel the blues, in a break up, feel bullied,  well I hope this may help you in some away.

I have learned that life can throw you so many curve balls, ones you never seen coming. In One day your life can have a huge change! 

"When something goes wrong in your life,
Yell: PLOT TWIST & MOVE ON"

The above quote is one of many I look at everyday and think, thats how I got to play it. If you read a book, you never get the the happy ending without some sort of struggle, pain, sadness or emotional feeling, so why not look at life like that. We will all get what we need from life, but we all got to make the effort to write our own stories instead of people narrating them for us. 

Its not easy, no one said it will be, no matter what situation you are in. But end of the day, if you can look back and say I was a good person, I helped him/her, I gave 100%, I am progressing slowly but progressing, My savings is low but I am still saving, I love my job, I love my friends and that you gave your whole heart into something new or special, then that feeling will never leave you. 

People may put you down, leave you or hurt you, but we all have a lion inside us, a lion that is ment to roar not hide away. Be who you want to be, not what people think you are. 

Getting fit, starting new in a new place, job, relationship all takes time, effort, respect and patience. Nothing is perfect but sometimes in life, its worth the bad to get the good then have nothing at all. 

We all hit a block in the road, we may hit the takeaway instead of hitting that 5k, or spend money on another top we dont need instead of saving, or see what is good in front us until its gone, but we cannot beat ourselves up for the failures we tell ourselves we made, only learn and take tomorrow as another day.

The blues are easily found, but happiness is the best reward for any hardship, work or pain we come across, we all just gotta believe in ourselves and work hard to create something we deserve! 

Nowadays, things are alot harder then 10 years ago, we all have to work on ourselves to get somewhere and someday someone will notice it, but never do anything to get praise, Praise youself silently and thank yourself by getting up and working even harder each day.

I hope this wasnt to heavy or boring here! I do feel we all need a pick me up, especially as we hit MIDWEEK and all of us may have a dream or ambition or wish, and we all need to find that spark to set ourselves alight to go get it.  We can all accomplish so much more with a little motivation!
Our goals/dreams/wishes may change due to things not under our control, but just means we where ment to try harder or create a new path to where we need to be!

If like me you are ADDICTED to Pintrest, you will have a board full of quotes, I love quotes. Kinda my think lately!
Take Risks People, Life is Short...
Fix Relationships that are worth having even if broken..
Run that extra mile to achieve that 10K..
Say I Love You to your loved ones...
Create time to make life time goals...
Make time to make healthy food yummy..
Try new things..
Explore and travel more...
Save for something you want..
Go for a job you know you will never have to call work again, only a dream...

Appreciate the small things!:)

Heres some quotes I love right now! 


self love and self acceptance quote: To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. ~ Oscar Wilde


Working-on-myself,-by-myself,-for-myself


"The future depends on what you do today." (Mahatma Gandhi)


50 #Nursing #Quotes to Inspire and Brighten Your Day: http://www.nursebuff.com/2014/09/nursing-quotes-2/

50 Inspiring Fitness Motivation Posters - Fit Girl's Diary

Instagram photo by @Lorna Riojas Riojas Jane (LORNA JANE) | Statigram

Dream big and enjoy the little things.


All images are from Pintrest. If you want to see my Quotation board and others >CLICK HERE<

You can also get me by:

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com


Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Till next time!

Love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment