Tuesday 16 June 2015

Review: REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot**

Hello Dolls,

I love love loved this product, from the formula and the scent, it was great. From going to Makeup Artistry school, I learnt that anti-aging prevention is essential from your mid 20s, and being 24...6 months to 25 (omg), it is good to put this into your skincare routine. 

The serum is formulated to firm, lift, tone and help enhance natural contours , while smoothing the appearance of fine line, wrinkles. It is also created to help brighten and hydrate the skin. 

It is to be used under your daily moisturizer and night cream. 
For me I did not find it sticky or greasy or create a firm on the skin. It absorbed really fast into my skin. I use it every night and on days I feel like my skin is dull or needs something extra. I have definitely found my skin to be more brighter and glowing. I do not have any superficial lines, or wrinkles..YET, so I hope this will also aid them so stay away .:)
I also love the smell of the product, reminds me of roses! Which I love! <3

The packaging is great too, looks so clean and I love the dropper. I would definitely be purchasing this product again and will be trying more from REN soon!




Have you tried this product? Or anything from REN?
REN can be found in any good pharmacies.

Where I can be found?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com
Twitter:@Natke05
Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until then.:)



*Disclaimer: these products where sent to me, but are all my own thoughts and opinions*

No comments:

Post a Comment