Tuesday 9 June 2015

Key Summer 2015 Trends! Fashion and Beauty!

Hello Dolls!

Today since the weather is glorious and warm, I decided to take to my blog and write a Summer 2015 Trend post! Something that may spark some inspiration with you ladies. I have found the last couple of weeks like October so going from WARM JUMPERS to SHORTS in the space of a day can put you in a mind block, especially in this Irish weather!
I kn0w myself over the weekend was a jacket and warm clothes and today is sunnies and a t-shirt. 
It really gives me the urge to go shopping..*wink*Tomorrow *wink*!! Bye Bye bank balance. But today is the first day I can actually think about looking at summer clothes. 

If like me you are a basics girl with a few key pieces , then you may love this post. For me basic camis, shorts, simple dresses teamed with a denim jacket, sandels and statment neck pieces are what will bring you through the months, with some FUN colours and prints thrown in for good measure!

My obsession on the trends this Summer is WHITE!! For me not ideal as I think ohh no, no coloured foods or drinks! But it is so lovely when done simple and right! 

Take your basic white tee, team with a colured neck piece and a light blazer, jeans or shorts, flats for daytime and heels for the night!. 

#Summer 2015 #Fashion Trends http://pinmakeuptips.com/update-your-wardrobe-to-the-springsummer-2015-fashion-trends/
image pintrest

Another white look is skinny white jeans and bright top! Again perfect for day and night! So clean and still looking sharp! 

Summer Fashion 2014. Blush open back top, fantastic white straight-leg denim and nude Louboutins. ::M::
image pintrest

Textures with the White trend is also fun and different. Like the rips in the jeans, lace, crochet, the list is endless. But you can always dress it up and down for whatever event you are attending.:)

Summer 2015 Fashion Looks - Water Lilly White Jane Dress Boho Style and Hat.
image pintrest


As for makeup, I still love the bronzy/glow look, dont be mistaken for the heavy tan/orange look. I am talking beautiful highlighting, the right amount and tone of bronzer. Paired with either Neon/Bright lips for either the festival, BBQs or a holiday in the non irish sun! I think looks great. Pairing back the eye makeup to more soft tones and more fresh looks. Let your Skin be centre focus! :)
Some ideas to add to your Summer collection are: MAC Strobe cream, great on its own and under your makeup for a glow.
Body Shop Brozing and Highlight Domes, I recently found this online and these are so handy and look amazing, defo on my list this summer.
MAC Candy Yum Yum: Matte Neon Pink, great for that pop of colour from spending the day on the beach to going out! 

MAC: Strobe Cream, $32 Good for normal or slightly dry skin
image pintrest

the-body-shop-summer-2015-honey-bronze-collection-review-swatches-highlighting-domes-shade-01-02.jpg  Highlighter and bronzer review  The Body Shop  https://naazneenbeautyparlour.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/my-fave-highlighters-bronzes-and-shimmers/
Image Pintrest

Descopera cum sa te dai cu tus in 5 stiluri diferite si afla de ce reguli trebuie sa tii cont ca sa-ti iasa asa cum trebuie.
image pintrest

I am hoping to pick up some pieces tomorrow on my day shopping, some backups and essentials and some new pieces. I will post a haul once I get some stuff.:)

I hope you liked this kind of post. Any requests let me know.

Where I can be found

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com
Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA
Twitter:@Natke05
Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Toodles






No comments:

Post a Comment