Monday 15 June 2015

REVIEW: Micro Pedi NANO **

Hello Dolls,

I got sent the Micro Pedi Nano not that long ago, and to be honest, I was excited to see it come to my door. I suffer from dry and hard skin on the heels of my feet, so to get SUMMER ready feet I thought this is PERFECT! Hello soft feet!! :)

I got the blue version, but it also comes in two other colours a pink and orange. The micro pedi nano exfoliates and removes hard and dry skin from your feet, while it being gentle and without the use of any blades - its safe and you will have no risk of any cuts.  The micro-mineral roller rotates 30 times second..Amazing?..YES!





I did love this and found it great for my feet. I would recommend you use it once a week to help get started in getting the smooth feet and then use it every other week.  It does require batteries girls, AA!! Nothing worse then getting something and you cannot use it with no batteries. It is €39.95 from all good pharmacies nationwide. I do think it will be a girls best friend this summer! :)

Below is my first impressions & results from first use!


BEFORE..


                                                             ..AFTER!

Have you tried this gadget? What did you think? Will you buy it?

Where I can be found..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com
Twitter: @Natke05
Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Till later..


*Disclaimer: I was sent this product but these are my own thoughts and honest opinions**


No comments:

Post a Comment