Friday 12 June 2015

Shopping Haul #1 (June 2015, Fashion & Beauty)

Heya Dolls!

So went shopping the 10th June, a Wednesday! I needed to pick up some bits and bobs and have a look about. For anyone asking or wondering...I was shopping in Galway, where I am now based. I had not taken time to have a look about or shop in Galway in ages so decided that day to look, I should have, let me re-phrase that could have bought alot more, trust me! But as I am trying to save etc, I just bought some bits. I plan in a week or so to go back in and buy the things I had my eye on..:)
But still heres a look see into what I got. Some of you may find this a good read others may not! 
Any Hoo!!! ......


Here are some the clothes I picked up. All are from Pennys/Primark!
(you would never have guessed, lol)





A lace off the shoulder top (below how I would wear it)
€10.00




A white Racer back cami in white, Love this <3
€9.00


A pair of capri grey leggings €4 &  capri joggers €8


Another cami, this one is lovely print. €5


A floral print cami, i wore this yesterday when went for a walk, love these. €3.50


These candy/pastel coloured triangle necklace. I just love for this time of year. 
€4.00

I did get a pair of avator sunnies, will be in the pic below!


So that was my small fashion bits. I really want some nice light and dark jeans that are soft, also white jeans and printed trousers! Next on my list! :)

BEAUTY BITS AND BOBS!!


Here I got:
Nail files €1.50 pennys
Avator Sunnies €1.50 pennys
Nautical fake nails €1.50
Hair ties €1.50 pennys
Face mask in chocolate and orange in random pharmacy €1.35
Barry M Gel Polish in Sugar Plum €5.99
Dove Gradual Tan Moisturiser €3.50 in Cara


So that was my bits and bobs got! I am currently wearing Sugar Plum on my nails.. I am in love. I will do a Barry M Gelly Nail polish review soon! :) Also will review Dove gradual tan!
Any questions please ask away!

If you want to see more, let me know!

Where to find me:

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com
Twitter:@Natke05
Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until Later...












No comments:

Post a Comment