Thursday 25 June 2015

At the Races, 2015

Hey Dolls,

So for me as a Galwegian, the Galway races are a major point on anyone's calendar. So it has got me thinking about the style and putting together some inspiration for all you ladies wanting to attend "LADIES DAY".
I myself am hoping to attend this year, and cannot wait to see the fashion-and hoping there will be NO RAIN!!!!

I browsed pintrest and came across some styles I love!!


"Patterns"....

There are so many patterns on trend this year, but the two I love are simple and a nod to different colours trends also.

Colour Drop


This has a flowy kimono colour drop dress which I love. I love the neon pops of colour aswell. I think for the mid summer its a great girly  look. 


Floral



Using Miranda Kerr`s style as an example I love yellow this year and with floral print, you can not go wrong. With simple accessories its a classy and elegant look, with out it being boring, 


"VINTAGE"...


Navy


Navy again is very timeless and if you are not sure what colours suit you, navy is always a winner in my book. This one i pulled from pintrest again and I love the blouse and polka dot skirt, I feel its a 1940`s look, which i love.



Garden Rose


This is truly vintage. To me very elegant English rose. Because white and lace are in this year I think giving it a twist with a vintage nod looks beautiful. Teamed with a headpiece that matches the trend or era will make it pop, here we have a floppy bonnet and i think it works, with lace gloves and you will have nailed it!


"SKIRTS"....

Cherry blossom midi skirt, red top. women fashion outfit clothing style apparel @roressclothes closet ideas



Love mid length balloon skirts

Black and white polka dot shirt + bright pink midi skirt

Okay, for me I have left the best for last. I am in love <3 with balloon midi skirts! I think they are so versatile! Picking the right skirt and then teaming it with a variety of tops/blouses to dress it up and then some strappy heels are the perfect combo. 
Above I have just given an example of block, neon, pattern colours and textures from silk, waffle etc. 


Remember the skies the limit at the races, choose that head piece that complements the outfit you have choosen and prepare for the weather with an umbrella or coat! Irish weather is Summer one minute and Winter the next! :)

Are you going to the races? What style will you be rocking?

If you like this post and have an suggestions on future posts, let me know.

Where to find me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemau


Toodles!!!xx







No comments:

Post a Comment