Friday 10 July 2015

Going the right direction!

Hello Dolls,

So the last 2 months personally, well have been tough. I have had to really change alot of things in my life. When it comes to that point you really have to try and get on and that's what I have been doing. Especially with my diet. I am not a person who is strict on what I eat, but I do know what my body likes and hates and what it can handle etc..
For example, I am not a coeliac, but I do think my body is gluten sensitive as it does take a few days to recover from that one potato or that pasta, knowing that I can alter and fix how I eat and how my body reacts. 

"What I am now eating"..

Now to date, I am not fussing over food and worrying about how much is in this and that, but I am now concentrating on my portions. Heres what I eat....

Breakfast...

Granola with Yogurt & Orange Juice
OR
Scrambled or Poached Egg with a Tomato grilled and a slice of slimbo or weight watchers bread and Orange Juice.


Lunch...

A rocket salad with tomato, cucumber, beetroot, peppers, olives and either a protein like tuna or chicken or turkey, or just on its own.
OR
Rye Crackers with Hummus or a Light cheese spread and tomato
and Green Tea


Dinner...

Fish with Asparagus and Cous Cous
OR
Chicken with Mixed Veg (Courgette, peppers, baby corn) with BBQ or Sweet Chilli sauce 
OR
Pasta and sauce
OR
A Fakeaway Pizza (tomato sauce, cheese, peppers, ham,sweetcorn) on a wrap and Sweet potato chips. 


"What have I cut out??..."

I have cut out the following...

White Bread
Alot of heavy dairy
Cut down to a cup of tea a day
Potatoes
Chips (once a month)
Pizza and takeaways (once a month)
Anything jarred, like sauces
Junk food
Fizzy drinks
Alcohol
Biscuits
Ready made meals
Fried foods


"Holy Grail Food"

Rice Cakes
Gluten Free Gourmet Popcorn Co, Sweet and Salty Popcorn
Nakd Bars 
9 Bars
Jaffa Cakes
Nut butters
Jelly
Homemade brown bread


"Exercise"

Lately I have found my weight has dropped from my diet, but being honest my whole problem areas have changed completely!!!
Now I am concentrating on my "love handles", bum and arms!
So I am walking at least 3 days a week and doing the following 

Squats
Lunges
Jump Jacks
Russian Twists
Mountain Climbers
Chair Dips
V ups
Flutter Kicks
Crunches
30 sec Plank

I am looking for weights now, as what I really want to lose is my arm weight! It is really annoying me now, especially because I am losing everywhere else. So if any of you have any suggestions on workouts I can do please let me know.
Toning will be my next step.But Progress is Progress

25 Kick-Ass Fitness Quotes | StyleCaster  | Come get your fitness on at Fitness Together in Novi, MI!  Get personal one-on-one-training, a nutrition guideline, and other services that will change your life for the better!  Call (248) 348-9230 or visit our website www.fitnesstogether.com/novi for more information!


 But I am 2 stone off my goal  and am currently 2 stone down since May :) 
I am not obsessing about the scales either. I weigh myself every 7-10 days, so it keeps me on the right track. We all have the time of month also that will alter the scales and our mood and the way we look at ourselves.. but thats being a woman! Accepting it and motivating myself  is what keeps me on my toes and giving me a new outlook on myself.

Galway races are the end of the month. I am looking forward to going shopping and getting dolled up.:) I have a new confidence in my figure (even though those arms!! need work)...

I really think, not being so hard on ourselves and over thinking it...really works! I have been focusing on other things also and just sticking to a shopping list I know I love and like. My appetite isnt as large anymore and when i do crave food its always that "time of month", so I usually just go with it in moderation. I am so suprised with myself and am delighted I can now see a change.:) 
I will have those "fat" days, but they will come and go and tomorrow is a new day!
One thing I would suggest is "LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!" It knows what it wants and doesnt want! And also have fun with food, there are so many different ways to flavor food and its only finding what works for you! :)


I will at the end of this and when I reach my goal do a before and after! And maybe get in more detail about my journey. Right now I have committed to myself and when its right I will share my total journey. 
I plan on getting into a more of a routine with exercise again, sharing playlists, motivational stuff etc on here and on Facebook. 

I currently am doing "what i ate.. on Mondays and Thursdays" so you can see what I fix myself, to get you some ideas. 
I would love any ideas or challenges you think I should do daily. 

If you are interested in what I get up to I have set up a Blog Snapchat!!
So add me: nataliekeanemua
I will add you back, I do daily snaps and will share what I am up to and anything new! :)

Until next time ladies...


Social Media..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com



Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Snapchat: nataliekeanemua








No comments:

Post a Comment