Friday 17 July 2015

Review Ziaja Cocoa Body Butter Scrub & Body Butter*

Hello Dolls,

How are we today? Good I hope.

I was sent some products from Ziaja`s Cocoa Butter range. I was egar to try these as I have heard some amazing things about Ziaja. 
For anyone that does not know, Ziaja is a polish skincare brand in Ireland. This collection is based on the famous Cocoa Body butter and all its glory. Cocoa Butter is a must have in alot of ladies skincare collections and something alot of us go back to, including me. 
The butter melts to your bodies temperature and is in riched with Vitamin E and natural anti oxidants which is great for tackling dry skin or whenever we get any sun, sunburn. It is also great to prolong that summer tan and glow!


Ziaja Butter Scrub..

I have never been into scrubs or I have always found some sticky or just really hard to remove. But I have fallen in love with this one. This scrub contains Cocoa butter, Coconut Oil, Natural crushed walnut shells & micro scrub granules. The unique combinations are to refine and polish the skin to reveal brighter and smoother skin. The walnut shells gently peel off the dead skin cells and the micro granules enhance blood flow, oxygenate cells and smooth the skin. 
I loved it so much. For me, I find when shaving my legs in the shower I am left with bumps and my skin feeling tight and sore. They also look terrible. So I really put this to the test. I applied it to my body and really worked it in, especially on my legs. The granules where not scratchy or sore, which I have experienced in the past. Once I rinsed the scrub off, it fell off, I did not have to really work it off my body, which was great and saved time. I could already feel the difference in my skin, even before shaving. Once I shaved I could tell this was going to be a winner. Even before I applied the body butter, my skin felt super soft and the smell was great. Who doesnt love a chocolate scent?
I have to say, this has won me over. I will be testing it when I will be applying my tan, I will be interested to see whether my tan looks better using this scrub.

This retails at €7.99



Ziaja Cocoa Body Butter..

This is a multi tasking product. Not only does is leave your skin silky smooth but it also primes your skin for that summer tan and prolongs the life of that glow and soothes your skin if out in the sun to much. 
Its key ingredients are Vitamin E to soothe the skin & hydrate, Omega 6 & 3 to enhance the skins elasticity and improve it`s skin tone. 
I myself, loved this as much as the scrub. The smell for one again...HEAVEN!
As soon as you rub it into your skin, you can feel the benefits straight away. It melts straight into your skin, so no need for endless rubbing. Because I used he scrub first my skin was already smooth, but when i applied this it went straight to SILKY!
I can really seeing this being my go to product now. I am applying tan near the end of July for the races, so I will be interested to see weather it will prolong and make it look healthy as the days go on. 

This also retails at €7.99



I have no idea how I lived without these in my life. I had been testing other products I bought myself and I did find my skin lacking and dry. These combined are my HEAVEN and really my go to products. I can see myself repurchasing these and others from the range. For the price and the quality, it is so worth it. 

You can get the Cocoa Butter range from Ziaja on Original Beauty Website , Independent Pharmacies nationwide and Shaws Department stores. 

*Disclaimer: I was sent these products, but the opinion and review is all my own words and my own thoughts, I was not sponsored in any way. All the pictures are my own also*


If you have tried anything else from Ziaja, please let me know as I would love to know and try them out.

Where else I can be followed..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com



Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Snapchat: nataliekeane


Until next time






No comments:

Post a Comment