Tuesday 14 July 2015

10 Things you did`nt know about me.....

Hello Dolls,

So Genevieve Isbella Smith from The Good, The Bad & The Fabulous , tagged me in the 10 things you didn`t know about me tag! :) I have seen this around online and am so glad I get to do this one. I love tag posts, there a little bit of light and fun reading and you get to ask and read the questions to know a little more about the blogger.:)

Here is what I got asked......


1. What is your favourite dessert?

For anyone that does know me, they know i am not a sweet or dessert person. But if I had to choose one thing that I would taste and pick at, it would be Baked Alaska or Creme Brulee.


2. Do you have a favourite author?

Being honest, no! I really go with whatever catches my eye and if the story or plot looks good. If I had to pick one, I suppose Cecelia Ahern, as i have more than one of hers. 


3. Your go to lip shade?

Okay, this is a hard one for me. Because, it really depends on the mood and time of year. So as for a nude i would say MAC Hug me and if I was going bold it would be MAC Rebel.


4. A place you have yet to visit, but want to on holidays?

Sorrento...  I am a huge fan of Italy, its culture , the views and the food. So that would be my pick!


5.Your favourite dinner to make or made for you?

So because I have changed my diet, I have been going for more healthier options. Right now its the Fakeaway Pizza. A tortilla wrap and adding tomato sauce, low fat cheese and then any toppings. It satisfy s the craving and it ten times better than the takeaway or frozen 
pizzas. 



6. Your favourite movie/Tv show?

I am a total movie buff. So I have many from Disney to James Bond, to Harry Potter, to Sex and the City, the general chic flicks and thrillers. As for TV show I like Greys Anatomy, Keeping up with the Kardashians, CSI Cyber and Lie to me.


7. Where you were born?

Galway..West of Ireland! :) <3


8. What did you want to be when you where younger?

I changed my mind alot. But I think I wanted to be a dancer. Like Irish or Hip hop. I also wanted to be a teacher. 


9. Your most embarrassing childhood memory?

Running backwards into a rose bush. Apparently the funniest thing that keeps being brought up from my child hood. Was sore more than anything! 


10. Why did you choose your blog name?

At the time I was going with something simple and easy to remember, as i was basing my blog on tips and tricks only, but since then I have branched into other topics, which I love. So I do wish I had thought of something more creative! 


So thats it done!!
Di you find out something about me? Or is there anything you can relate to?

So I am going to TAG the following people...










CaSo Dolls here are your 10 Questions...

1. What month where you born?
2. Who is your celebrity crush?
3. What quote/saying do you live by?
4. Favourite song at the moment?
5. What did you do today?
6. Favourite piece of clothing you own?
7. What is the rest of your summer plans?
8. Favourite nail colour?
9. Sun or Winter holiday?
10. Heels or Flats?


Can`t wait to read your answers girls. 

Where else can I be found?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Snapchat: nataliekeanemua


Until next time ladies.



No comments:

Post a Comment