Monday 27 July 2015

Party Inspiration for Paperless Post

Hello There!

Was contacted by the lovely Katie from Paperless post to do an inspiration post for a party. Paperless post are a great online website to create the perfect invitations for either a Birthday, Weddings, Baby Showers and any other occasion that needs catering for. There are so many great online designs or you can customize your own invitation. You can also choose the type of paper like embossing, engraving etc. CLICK HERE to have a look at their website. You won`t be disappointed. :)

When I was asked to create an inspiration post for a party, I had so many ideas. So I choose to pick a party I would love myself. Creating that perfect Girls Night In essentially but with a party twist. Perfect if you want a BBQ or celebrating your Birthday or Hen during the summer months. 

"Morocco"

I really love the colours & decor of Moroccan themed items. So I thought it might be perfect. The colours are perfect for an early or late summer party. It really gives you that warm feeling even when the weather isnt great outside.

Colour Palette:
The colour palette I just love. The combination of light and bright pinks, peaches, yellows, oranges, purples and golds. Their is something really indulgent about the colours and the fact they all complement each other. Through patterns and block colouring you could fit all colours into one item.  

Hot Pink, Gold, Tangerine & Taupe Decorative Moroccan Tile Pattern Art Print #micklyn #Moroccan #pattern


Decor.
Decor is so vast. Starting with textures and materials, silk and satin comes to mind along with sequin details. Whether you are drapping the fabrics over chair or tables the vibrant colours really bring in warmth. Combining pinks, golds and oranges in different patterns is a great way to break up block colours and also adding more demension. 


Lanterns are another part of the decor. I love them and i have a few scattered around my room as I love the look. You can just focus on the pattern itself or get some with coloured glass that fits your themed colours.  I think I will stop typing and just allow you to enjot the patterns and colours.:) I really think it brings it all together. 





If you cannot afford to get new lanterns, then DIY is great. Get a mason jar or jam jar, glass painting items, which you can get in any art shop. And design your own. It something worth while and something that you can get the look without splashing out. But still gives you the right look. 

I am so annoyed I have no event to plan so I can use this theme. But when looking into your invitation. Maybe look at the colours so pick 3. Maybe a background colour in Pink with a pattern in gold and writing in purple. The colour combo is endless. Take inspiration from either cushions or lanterns or fabrics to tie in your look. 
I think it would make a great girly night for Hens, Birthdays etc.. 
I would love to know if you try this or if you have, i would love to see some pictures.


I would recommend looking up Paperless Post. They will cater to your desired theme and needs. Price is also great value.  So CHECK THEM OUT!!!


If you would like to follow me..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com



Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Snap Chat: nataliekeanemua


Until next time..





No comments:

Post a Comment