Monday 23 March 2015

P.S LOVE THIS...Brush Cleaner

Hello Dolls,

I picked up this brush cleaner in February and have given this quiet a go for over a month now. For the price, I thought , sure why not! If you have not have guessed I picked up this brush cleaner in Pennys or Primark to all other EU readers! :D

I had spotted it on Instagram and thought okay,this could go really good or really wrong.

The brush cleaner is Alcohol based and is suitable for all synthetic and natural brush hairs. 
The smell, is unoffensive to me, and is very similar to other brush cleaners I have used. 

I do find that the brush cleaner is great on eye shadow brushes and any brushes that use powder. I did find that it did not work well with my foundation brushes. Which is okay for me, as if you are using colour or doing that smokey eye or bringing one or two brushes away it makes cleaning your shadow brushes easy. But you do need to deep clean them regularly, including your foundation brushes. 
It is really handy for any makeup artist on the go, to have this cleaners and for the price it is great as a back up. 






You can get this brush cleaner in Pennys/Primark for €2.50..Total Bargain!!

I would rate it 8.5 out of 10, because as a Makeup Artist I would need something a with a little more give on foundation brushes.

Have you bought this product? Do you like it?

Heres where else you can find me..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua



Til next time..




*Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money and is all my own thoughts. *








No comments:

Post a Comment