Sunday 22 March 2015

*Review: Eye of Horus Brow Define*

Hello Dolls,

I was so happy to receive another product from a PR company with the Eye of Horus product inside. 

If you want to see my other review on the other Eye of Horus Products >CLICK HERE<

The product I received is the Brow Define, in the shade Dynasty. 

The product is  double ended, with a spoolie at the end. 

The definer is a slimline pointed retractable tip. The formula has Candelilia Oil and Coconut Oil, which allows it to stay put for the day. Along with Caster Oil to enhance brow growth. 

My shade I choose from 3, was Dynasty a Medium Brown. 



So what are my thoughts on this products??

I loved the colour, a cool toned brown which is perfect for my brows. The slim tip is ideal for shaping and defining perfectly. I use it to define the centre of my brows and get that angle I like and then feather it so they are natural looking. It is so important not to overdraw or make them look like I used a pencil or any product. I certainty noticed that the product did not move once bit. I love the added benefits of the oils as I know I am nourishing them aswell as defining them. 



Will I use this again? Oh, ya I will! I have found a great benefit and change to my brow routine and its a welcomed item in my collection. 

I done a scary thing this week, I uploaded a improm-tu  video. It is no way professional or perfect, but I wanted to bite the bullet and get one up and who knows I may add more ..:P Heres a demo using the Brow Define. 

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIRLWwAKgLQ


You can buy Eye of Horus on Beauty Bay for €21.40

So where can I be found?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


I hope you liked this post..

Toodles..







No comments:

Post a Comment