Thursday 31 July 2014

Natalie Keane MUA loves Fanny Crown

Hi Ladies,

A bonus post for you all..(Arnt you lucky ladies , haha!)

Well I was contacted by Amy from Fanny Crown, a formal wear, debs wear and wedding wear website, that ships Internationally. 

I was asked to take part in a bloggers contest, to choose a dress and how I would style it. 

After looking at all the dresses, there was so many to choose from and it got so hard to pick. 

But I managed it! lol

The dress I choose was a simple dress with details. I could have chosen one with loads of detail and patterns or bling or colour, but trends change and evolve so I wanted something that I could style any year, even 10 years from now. 
I am a simple girl aswell, so this dress suits my style. Im not fussy or about huge detail, I am a simple and easy going person so this suits me down to the ground. 

So what dress did I choose???


(scroll down)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"DAAAAHHH-DAAAAAAAA"




On fannycrown.com I choose the

Flower Power Champagne Evening Dress


I absolutly love this dress and is so me!

Next question...HOW DO I STYLE IT?

WELL.......!!



Accessories Please!


(image from google search)

I would go with a simple diamond bracelet, that is either simple cut or with a design like the heart one I have choosen. 


  
(image google search)

As the dress is simple, I would allow my earrings be the statement to complement the detail along the bust if the dress. 

I dont think I would go for a necklace, but if I went with simple earrings then I would choose this one below!

(image google search)

It is a flower shaped diamond pendant, to complement the flower details on the shoulders of the dress.



(image google search)

Since the dress is simple I think a stand out clutch is important. This is a small clutch , that is crusted with different metal elements and pearl and bling and I really think it would suit the dress and complement the detail on the bust. 



"A lady cant have too many shoes"

(google images)

I love open toe sandals with "BLING" with a long dress. You can get away with fun and crazy shoes with a long gown and let them peep put now and again, as it is a nice suprise! lol
But when search shoes, I love these and can see these with the dress, I would maybe not go with a silver and bright clear bling, I think an antiqued tone the shoes would blend in well with the bag and dress detail. 



The FINAL Touches!

A look is not complete without the Hair and my specialty the MAKEUP!

So how would you complete this look?

I think a soft up style to show off the detail of the dress and the statement earrings. 


(google images)



(google search)

I would go with a a light champagne frosted shadow in the inner part the eye, this is to keep the eye bright and doesnt make your look closed, which I think is important for a day event or any event when wearing a long gown. 
A medium brown in the crease and as transition colour and then a chocolate and dark brown to define the eyes. Bringing the medium brown on the lower lash line, then the champagne colour along the tear duct. During the day I would use a nude/champagne coloured pencil and then apply a chocolate brown for the evening. 
Invidivual lashes would suit this look , and make them a little bit heavier at the end to get the fluttery look.
Contour the face and alot of highlight (I LOVE HIGHLIGHTER, JUST SAYING!) 

For the lips a nude pink/coral lip and gloss would compliment the look. 


What do you think of my choice?

Have a look at www.fannycrown.com for your upcoming wedding, debs or graduation or any type of occasion. All resonably priced and great selection of choice.

I you want to get in contact with me , heres where to get me!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua



Toodles

Natalie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment