Tuesday 8 July 2014

Tanya Burr Lipgloss`s

Hello There!

So I popped into Superdrug in Enniskillen and got a HUGE shock to see Tanya Burr`s Lips and Nails Collection! I was all over that stand. I did not get any Nail polishes, but I did buy 3 glosses, which I half tempted to get the whole lot, because I got so excited!



*image from google search*

For those of you whole don`t know who, Tanya Burr is...Well!
Tanya is a Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger and Vlogger. She is from Norwitch and was born the 9th June 1989. Tanya started her channel on YouTube in 2009 and from there it has taken off. Tanya is also a Qualified Makeup Artist , so her channel has amazing tips and tutorials.  She is also soon to be sister in law to the PixiWoo sisters who have their own channel on YouTube to, and own Real Technique brushes. 

Tanya Burr Lips & Nails:

Tanya Burr Lips & Nails where launched in January 2014. Tanya has choosen the colours herself and named them personalty after her favourite things. 

*image from google search*


Lipgloss Range:

Afternoon Tea
Aurora 
Champagne Toast
Chic
Exotic Island
First Date
Heart Skips a Beat
Just Peachy
Lets Travel the World
Picnic in the Park
Smile Dream Sparkle
Vampire Kiss


*image from google search*


Nail Polish Range:

Be Bright, Be Happy, Be You
Bright and Early
Little Duck
Midnight Sparkle
Mini Marshmallows
Mischief Managed
New York Night
Peaches and Cream
Penguin Chic
Riding Hood


My review on the Lipgloss`s


So I picked up 3 glosses from Tanya`s Lipglosses.

At first when I picked up and was trying to decide which ones to get, I noticed the packaging. A clear tube that allowed you to see the true colour, with a black sleek top. Each gloss has Tanya`s signature and a heart at the top of the gloss. They are a perfect size for your handbag and on the go.
The applicator is a flexible doe-foot applicator, which can be a love hate kinda thing. I do feel it could be a little more solid, but other wise I do not mind. 


The colours I choose where:



Aurora


A medium pink gloss with silver flecks. Its the kinda gloss that is "My lips but Better"! A great daytime gloss, super easy to put on and not to worry about. 


Let`s Travel the World

Lets travel the world is an orange-red gloss. It is a great gloss if you want to tip your toe in the bright colours. You can wear this on its own and have a toned down look or put it over lipgloss to add more texture and definition to a look. 


Just Peachy

Just peachy is a quiet opaque peachy nude gloss. This with a smokey eye would look fabulous. 


The glosses !

All of the glosses once your opened them have an amazing scent. They remind me of Strawberry Millions sweets. Any gloss that has`nt got that cherry artificial sweet scent is a winner for me. Even when on your lips you can still smell it and it such a nice treat , that I would almost eat it. 
I really love the names of all the gloss`s, they are so quirky and random and true Tanya Burr!
The colour selections is great, some opaque, others more sheer, some with and without sparkle and have a variety of nudes, shades of pinks, purples and reds. There is something for everyone. Each can be worn alone or over a lipstick. They are a sticky gloss, but not an uncomfortable stickiness. The gloss leaves a wet look effect and does last quiet long on the lips. I didnt find any scum residue that alot of glosses do leave on my lips. 



I will be trying to get the whole collection and try some the polishes.  You can buy Tanya Burr Lips and Nails online from Cloud 10 or from your nearest Superdrug. They are £6.99/€8.50 for the gloss`s and around £5/€7.50 for the nail polishes.


So do you think you will try these? Have you tried any of these, which are your favourites?

If you have not checked out Tanya Burr`s Blog or Channel`s, here are her links:


YouTube Channels: Tanya Burr Main Channel


If you want to get in touch with me and want to collabe, do a review for you or have any other suggestions for posts get in touch. You can also follow me on the following links!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Until Next time!

Natalie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment