Tuesday 1 July 2014

Packing for Summer - Week 5 Summer Blogger Challenge

Hi Girls!

Welcome to another week of the Summer Blogger Challenge, week 5 to be exact!
Cannot believe we are 5 weeks into Summer! It`s flying by!

Again Amy has set another great challenge, "Packing for Summer".

As it is still the time for people heading away on there Holidays, it can be hard to decide what to bring. The dilemma of will I pack this, will I take this, will I need this?, is commonly going around in our heads.  I know for me I make a mental list in my head late at night , in bed, which can stress you out before you head off. 

So to make that list a little easier, here are my TOP 5 items/products that are a must have when "Packing for Summer".


Packing for Summer Top 5:

1. Dry Shampoo, Batiste Dry Shampoo, €3.80. 
I cannot leave without this. I wash my hair every 3rd day, so for that 2nd and 3rd day its great to freshen up. I use the dark one, because the other ones leave a white residue in my hair, and when I am away or on holiday, I just want to make doing my hair simple and easy. Dry shampoo is great for that hot weather also, when your hair will not hold volume, due to the HOT weather, so spray a little into the roots when hair is fresh clean or day old, it doesn't matter, it will give you the volume you need, for that night out. 
There are so many dry shampoos and scents and colours out now, so there is one for everyone. 

*Image from Google search*


2. Sudocrem, Sudocrem €3.50
This is something I always have either at home or when away. It is not just useful when you have a baby, but is great for a whole other things. Sudocrem is an antiseptic cream, which works wonders, especially if you are away. Wheather its a bite from a insect, a cut or a spot that is coming up, applying Sudocrem will disinfect that area and keep the area clean and protect it so it can do its work and allow the area to heal or go down. If i have a bad break out, I apply  it to the spots before bed and the next day I do see a huge difference. Its one of those one product wonders and one I always have. 

*Image from Google search*



3. Body Spray, Boots Natural Collection Wild Strawberry Body Spray €3.00
We all love to smell good, when on holiday. For me I do find perfume to be a special product to use when on a date or in an intimate area, weather with friends or that special person. But during the day you still want to smell amazing, so a body spray is a great one to pack. I love the Strawberry scent, as its fruity and sweet, perfect for the day. It is not heavy and is lightweight. Its as though you always smelt like strawberries and is no unoffensive. I would wear this everyday and is a great way to freshen up. If you dont want to waste your GOOD perfume, get a sweet scent for the day and a deep scent like Vanilla for the evening. These are so simple to pop in your bag and are great on the go. There are loads to choose from from all different brands, so have fun choosing!

*image from Google search*




4. SPF, Riemann P20 Once a day prtctSpf 15,  30 or 50+,€32.99

This is a popular SPF in my opinion and a great one. SPF is so so so important in sunny weather, even if it doesn't seem hot or sunny, you can still burn. SPF is used to protect you from the harmful UVA/UVB rays. This one is suitable for the face aswell. But as long as it is waterproof , suitable for the face aswell as the body and has a high spf, you will be protected for your holiday.
*images from Google search*



5. BB Cream, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream €11.99
I have probably mentioned BB Creams in so many of my posts, but to me its the perfect go to product for the summer. If you dont know what a BB cream is HERE is my post. I will always pack a foundation, but I love to wear a BB Cream during the day it is lightweight and has still more coverage than a tinted moisturiser. I like combine it with a liquid concealer if I find my skin breaking out. When I am in the sun, my face loves to break out in more and more Freckles, (haha) so I dont want to hide them and because i have an uneven tone a BB cream is light enough for me to feel natural. I love the Maybelline one especially as it isnt orange toned and suits my skin. Comes in Light , Medium and Dark and they suit alot of skin tones. It has a SPF of 30-35 and if you cannot get a spf for the face or if an spf breaks you out an BB is the best option! BUT DO NOT layer SPF, as it will cancel each other out and you will lose all the protection. 


*Image from Google search*


So that was my WEEK 5 "Packing for the Summer" post. I hope I may have helped you in some way. It was a random product list, but one that I stick to always. 

Any questions, please get in contact and let me know what you thought, have any other post ideas, want to collab with me or have a question on a product etc. 

WHERE CAN YOU FIND ME??

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Would love to hear from you, chat with you and follow you back, so get in touch!


Till Thursday!

Natalie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment