Friday 25 July 2014

(*) MaxFactor Excess Intensity Longwear Eyeliner

Hello Girls,

Sorry for such a delay!

So this week I got a package from MaxFactor. I was over the moon to get the chance to try some products I haven't owned before. 

I have used MaxFactor on myself and my clients numerous occasions and love there powder and foundations. 

The shades I got sent where 02 Excessive Aqua, 04 Excessive Charcoal and Excessive Brown. All three are all wearable and the Aqua is so on trend for this season. 

Other shades in the collection are, Excessive Green, Excessive Gold and Excessive Silver.



(*)Excessice Aqua, Excessive Charcoal and Excessive Brown



So what do MaxFactor say this liner does?

Well, it has an expert glide on with precision, self sharpen pencil, 12hr non stop intensity for extreme impact, 6 intense shades and is smudge and water proof.

So how did I feel about the Excess Intensity Liners?

I LOVED THEM!!!!!

Truely did. I am picky with liners and like a pigmented liner that will not budge.They are super super soft and really have a fantastic staying power. They are smudge and water proof and you will need a good eye makeup remover to get these off. Pigmentation is terrific and are so vibrant and have such a true shade. The blue is show stopper and with my brown eyes make them Pop!

Pens are super sleek and so easy to carry about and pop into the bag to define the eyes and turn a day look into night, with a glide of the pen.

I really want to get all shades as they are super fun and great for my endless collection. 

(*)Bottom to Top: Excessive Brown, Excessive Charcoal, Excessive Aqua. 




If you want more details or for me to get prices for you please let me know.

Any other questions or requests get in contact

Heres where you can get me!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua




Until next time

Toodles!

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment