Monday 21 July 2014

Hello!

Hello Lady(s)

How are you doing? Hope the weekend was good to you!

So I am writing this to apologise for the No Post this week!

I have so many personal things going on, visiting family, own aims that going and so on! Dont wanna bore you!

I am not gone away, I PROMISE! 

Just had a head full of other things! LIFE ! lol

I just received products that I will review for you in the coming week, I will still have Dupe Fridays and I am trying to come up with a new series for Tuesday as Summer Blogger Challenge has ended. So any ideas or collabs get in touch.



Like this color of dahlia... these would make a pretty center piece
Image from Pintrest


So get in touch ladies if you want to see something new or have ideas for me!

Heres how to get to me:

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Toodles

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment